OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

They came in at a bad time. I need the extra $$$$ right now. I got another pair coming in tomorrow so I can afford to spare this one. I really like these though so I'll just re-order them when my money's right again.

They came in at a bad time. I need the extra $$$$ right now. I got another pair coming in tomorrow so I can afford to spare this one. I really like these though so I'll just re-order them when my money's right again.

nice Gentry....I really want to do an Inline IV pair, but I'm not sure I want that many white based IDs. If I do make another pair I might do em though....

nice Gentry....I really want to do an Inline IV pair, but I'm not sure I want that many white based IDs. If I do make another pair I might do em though....

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got my inlines today. I'm happy with the way they turned out but I think I'm sending these back.
ohwell.gif

is that an nc baby blue color?   i like the laces

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Unfortunately they were returned to NTLA earlier today. I got one more pair coming in tomorrow. I just hope I returned the right one.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Unfortunately they were returned to NTLA earlier today. I got one more pair coming in tomorrow. I just hope I returned the right one.

not feeling the inlines though. liking the redswap concords a few pages back over those.
maybe too much black...

not feeling the inlines though. liking the redswap concords a few pages back over those.
maybe too much black...

Originally Posted by gentry187

And yeah, those laces are from the inline V's.

thanks.  I'm a rook here with Kobe knowledge.  I know a little about the IVs, Vs, and a heck of a lot more on the VIs.
I am going to iD a Kobe or 2 before it's all over with.  I just wished there were more options.  The gradient didn't appeal to me that much when I checked it out.

Back
Top Bottom