OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You already know how I feel about your usual blackouts.

All 3 look dope. Ima have to rate em as : 6>4>5

cbfpunch - YESSS!!!! been waiting for a blackout pair to show up and yes your creation did verify how dope they are... nice work man...(slowly clicking the mouse and heading to NIKE ID - til then)...
btw - cbfpunch - which sole did you go with - indoors or outdoors?

cbfpunch - YESSS!!!! been waiting for a blackout pair to show up and yes your creation did verify how dope they are... nice work man...(slowly clicking the mouse and heading to NIKE ID - til then)...
btw - cbfpunch - which sole did you go with - indoors or outdoors?

thanks guys. i have to agree with nwt and say 6>4>5 but i love all 3 lol. it's too bad the 4s aren't close to the same condition as the other two (right, nwt? lol) but you live and learn.

petenash, i went with the asphalt outsole. if nike's going to give the option to put a thicker outsole on my shoes, then i'm going for it lol.

thanks guys. i have to agree with nwt and say 6>4>5 but i love all 3 lol. it's too bad the 4s aren't close to the same condition as the other two (right, nwt? lol) but you live and learn.

petenash, i went with the asphalt outsole. if nike's going to give the option to put a thicker outsole on my shoes, then i'm going for it lol.

Back
Top Bottom