OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Thanks guys. I'm happy with the outcome.
Jrodski: This is my fifth pair. I returned one yesterday so I technically I only own four pairs. As of now I think I'm done with Kobe ID's though. I wasn't too fond of the gradient option once I messed with it. So I guess I can go back to focusing on lebrons and other kicks.
NWT: I was originally gonna go with a black base as well. I had a white swoosh and black sole with a red & green midsole. But in the ended up going with these. I kinda liked how the red stripe ran across the middle of the green on the heel.

Thanks guys. I'm happy with the outcome.
Jrodski: This is my fifth pair. I returned one yesterday so I technically I only own four pairs. As of now I think I'm done with Kobe ID's though. I wasn't too fond of the gradient option once I messed with it. So I guess I can go back to focusing on lebrons and other kicks.
NWT: I was originally gonna go with a black base as well. I had a white swoosh and black sole with a red & green midsole. But in the ended up going with these. I kinda liked how the red stripe ran across the middle of the green on the heel.

looks like NWT has come competition on who's gonna have more VI ID's
wink.gif

those are nice, well done.

wink.gif

I have a similar Black "Gucci- inspired" colorway in my locker that I just can't pull the trigger on.. Until now- soo clean.. Good Stuff Gentry!
BTW- what size are those laces?

I have a similar Black "Gucci- inspired" colorway in my locker that I just can't pull the trigger on.. Until now- soo clean.. Good Stuff Gentry!

Originally Posted by al3x89

wink.gif

lol. We're tied right now i think. i ordered an id am95 and 2k4. might get back on my grind tho 
laugh.gif

thats what 4, Gentry? beast.

im waitin on that gradient option.

Originally Posted by al3x89

wink.gif

lol. We're tied right now i think. i ordered an id am95 and 2k4. might get back on my grind tho 
laugh.gif

thats what 4, Gentry? beast.

im waitin on that gradient option.

^^^^4 pairs. But I ain't even trying to take it there with u NWT. I know I'd lose trying to keep up with u.
laugh.gif
But unfortunetly I already came up with another pair in mind.
ohwell.gif
Gonna have to wait on it though.

So far this is what I got:

^^^^4 pairs. But I ain't even trying to take it there with u NWT. I know I'd lose trying to keep up with u.
laugh.gif
But unfortunetly I already came up with another pair in mind.
ohwell.gif
Gonna have to wait on it though.

So far this is what I got:

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

They're 54". Same size as the ones they come with.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

They're 54". Same size as the ones they come with.

Back
Top Bottom