OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by gentry187

And yeah, those laces are from the inline V's.

thanks.  I'm a rook here with Kobe knowledge.  I know a little about the IVs, Vs, and a heck of a lot more on the VIs.
I am going to iD a Kobe or 2 before it's all over with.  I just wished there were more options.  The gradient didn't appeal to me that much when I checked it out.

one more pic 
wink.gif

52149470.jpg

^ I'm assuming the same...some better pics of these would help, I'm sure the shoe looks dope. Looking like a snakepool make up of the VI

^ I'm assuming the same...some better pics of these would help, I'm sure the shoe looks dope. Looking like a snakepool make up of the VI

Found these at my door step last night when I got home. A day sooner than expected. Gucci inspired VI's.

Found these at my door step last night when I got home. A day sooner than expected. Gucci inspired VI's.

niceee iDs! i especially like that green on green heel on the gucci iD's. can't wait until my gradient iD's come in!

niceee iDs! i especially like that green on green heel on the gucci iD's. can't wait until my gradient iD's come in!

geez. what is that, about 4 or 5 pairs now? talk about pullin the trigger, dude is trigger happy

they have all been dope tho.....

geez. what is that, about 4 or 5 pairs now? talk about pullin the trigger, dude is trigger happy

they have all been dope tho.....

Back
Top Bottom