OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^^Mine took right around 3.5 Weeks...Most of my IDs have been like Clockwork. 3.5 to 4 full weeks from order to delivery.

These are at the top of my list right now, but I'm not sure if I should go with the solid black base or the Black/Grey Fade.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.... 
Black Base

29bg393.jpg

Fade 

1grb85.jpg

These are at the top of my list right now, but I'm not sure if I should go with the solid black base or the Black/Grey Fade.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.... 
Black Base

29bg393.jpg

Fade 

1grb85.jpg

FB23...IMO for that cw Id go with the black base. I think they pretty much have that exact ID at NTSM if you want to check iut out in person, some other dude posted it a few pages back.

FB23...IMO for that cw Id go with the black base. I think they pretty much have that exact ID at NTSM if you want to check iut out in person, some other dude posted it a few pages back.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

djanonymous30,
can you take some more pix with different lighting with yr livestrong iD? I am really interested to make one, but want to see them in other lighting. like day light, or more white light.
the pix you had with yellow lights made the shoes looked different.
thanks!
How's this?
Just happened to break them out today to take my 11mos old to Laguna Beach... Great day in SoCal... CA All Day!!!

29pc8x0.jpg

Don't mind my ashy legs... ha

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

djanonymous30,
can you take some more pix with different lighting with yr livestrong iD? I am really interested to make one, but want to see them in other lighting. like day light, or more white light.
the pix you had with yellow lights made the shoes looked different.
thanks!
How's this?
Just happened to break them out today to take my 11mos old to Laguna Beach... Great day in SoCal... CA All Day!!!

29pc8x0.jpg

Don't mind my ashy legs... ha

those are real clean.... i feel like they're fine without more black, but i do wonder how a black heelcup would be

those are real clean.... i feel like they're fine without more black, but i do wonder how a black heelcup would be

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hmmm, been wanting to make the trip there, I'll probably check them out today.  Thanks. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hmmm, been wanting to make the trip there, I'll probably check them out today.  Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom