OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

djanonymous30,
can you take some more pix with different lighting with yr livestrong iD? I am really interested to make one, but want to see them in other lighting. like day light, or more white light.
the pix you had with yellow lights made the shoes looked different.
thanks!
How's this?
Just happened to break them out today to take my 11mos old to Laguna Beach... Great day in SoCal... CA All Day!!!

29pc8x0.jpg

Don't mind my ashy legs... ha

thanks for the pic man!
they are real nice! gonna make myself a pair 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

djanonymous30,
can you take some more pix with different lighting with yr livestrong iD? I am really interested to make one, but want to see them in other lighting. like day light, or more white light.
the pix you had with yellow lights made the shoes looked different.
thanks!
How's this?
Just happened to break them out today to take my 11mos old to Laguna Beach... Great day in SoCal... CA All Day!!!

29pc8x0.jpg

Don't mind my ashy legs... ha

thanks for the pic man!
they are real nice! gonna make myself a pair 
happy.gif

nice NY 61 pt up there.

breaking necks with my ID's today
pimp.gif
(and they aint even that special). on top of that a few asked me to see them close up lol

can't wait for my next pair.

nice NY 61 pt up there.

breaking necks with my ID's today
pimp.gif
(and they aint even that special). on top of that a few asked me to see them close up lol

can't wait for my next pair.

more pics of the live strongs please :OOO

they look amazing, if the yellow is right imma have to bite!

more pics of the live strongs please :OOO

they look amazing, if the yellow is right imma have to bite!

61 pts. are nice! I think a white swoosh/logo would of complimented the shoe better though. But still
pimp.gif
nonetheless. Great job on them!

61 pts. are nice! I think a white swoosh/logo would of complimented the shoe better though. But still
pimp.gif
nonetheless. Great job on them!

Originally Posted by no r3gard

just came in...similar to sdubl's pair, but with a metallic silver heel and a black heel cup.  i really like how the metallic silver turned out.
302ckgi.jpg

sick 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by no r3gard

just came in...similar to sdubl's pair, but with a metallic silver heel and a black heel cup.  i really like how the metallic silver turned out.
302ckgi.jpg

sick 
pimp.gif

i was going to throw the white swoosh on them. but i didnt want them to be so close to the dukes. i might do a little experimenting with the swoosh in the next week. 

i was going to throw the white swoosh on them. but i didnt want them to be so close to the dukes. i might do a little experimenting with the swoosh in the next week. 

Back
Top Bottom