OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by al3x89

NWT has gone mad!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just mocked up those same ones last night after seeing the XI ie low ones done. Tried the Black/Red Concords but the Space jams were the only ones that looked right.

I just mocked up those same ones last night after seeing the XI ie low ones done. Tried the Black/Red Concords but the Space jams were the only ones that looked right.

those spacejams are sick. im hoping the AJ2011 goes to nikeid like rumored so i can make a pair like that

those spacejams are sick. im hoping the AJ2011 goes to nikeid like rumored so i can make a pair like that

Yeah, I think they're going to happen. Anyone care to share how the sizing for Kobes usually runs? I wear an 11.5 or 12 usually. Never bought a pair, I usually stick to J's and uptowns.

Yeah, I think they're going to happen. Anyone care to share how the sizing for Kobes usually runs? I wear an 11.5 or 12 usually. Never bought a pair, I usually stick to J's and uptowns.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

true to size. but i would check them out at the sore first if i were you.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

true to size. but i would check them out at the sore first if i were you.

Back
Top Bottom