OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Thanks fellas.

PeteNASH - I agree with you, They were fine, as is. Initially, battleground03, really didn't wanna touch em. He just wanted to do the symbol and back heel only, if anything. But after crying about me, wanting my speckles on the midsole, he gave in.

Thanks fellas.

PeteNASH - I agree with you, They were fine, as is. Initially, battleground03, really didn't wanna touch em. He just wanted to do the symbol and back heel only, if anything. But after crying about me, wanting my speckles on the midsole, he gave in.

Originally Posted by peteNASH

NWT - thought your initial knicks id were off the chain, but how you kept the evolution going with this custom work - my hat is off to you...yes sir...

Originally Posted by peteNASH

NWT - thought your initial knicks id were off the chain, but how you kept the evolution going with this custom work - my hat is off to you...yes sir...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Never Wear Them x BattleGround03 Collabo.... again..... lol

thanks Chris... 

1st Kobe 6 with the whole midsole splatter (double splatter). some of you might think its a lil od... i actually like it. he did it to the point where it will not "overtake" the look of the shoe. 

5518776797_9740ed6dd3_z.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

this is the by far the dopest part of the shoe!!!!! how long did it take NWT???

Originally Posted by never wear them

Never Wear Them x BattleGround03 Collabo.... again..... lol

thanks Chris... 

1st Kobe 6 with the whole midsole splatter (double splatter). some of you might think its a lil od... i actually like it. he did it to the point where it will not "overtake" the look of the shoe. 

5518776797_9740ed6dd3_z.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

this is the by far the dopest part of the shoe!!!!! how long did it take NWT???

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Posted this in the main thread, but thought I'd post it here too. IDs that Kobe designed and will wear for the game tomorrow against Dallas:
wait, is the heel cup purple or black?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Posted this in the main thread, but thought I'd post it here too. IDs that Kobe designed and will wear for the game tomorrow against Dallas:
wait, is the heel cup purple or black?

I love looking through this thread, so much creativity!!! I wish I could order a pair but Nike dont ship to Canada SMFH:smh:. Props to all the ppl who posted pics of their iD's, well done people, well done!
wink.gif
I agree with the ppl wanting a AJ 2011 iD. I hope they give the iD treatment to the AJ 2011, lots of potential with that shoe.

I love looking through this thread, so much creativity!!! I wish I could order a pair but Nike dont ship to Canada SMFH:smh:. Props to all the ppl who posted pics of their iD's, well done people, well done!
wink.gif
I agree with the ppl wanting a AJ 2011 iD. I hope they give the iD treatment to the AJ 2011, lots of potential with that shoe.

wink.gif

wink.gif

Alrighty, sorry for the delay.  Here are my fades (with a little input from my boy Paul George, #24 of the Indiana Pacers).  The pics don't do these justice.  The navy and grey are so close in shade, that these are almost iridescent.  The fade almost switches depending on the angle. 

Peace,
    J

b1c35aeaeb945ba8728cf657b67cbfd8cae0448.jpg

a962502ed2502747ff5b2bc70cfaea41f439e0a.jpg

Alrighty, sorry for the delay.  Here are my fades (with a little input from my boy Paul George, #24 of the Indiana Pacers).  The pics don't do these justice.  The navy and grey are so close in shade, that these are almost iridescent.  The fade almost switches depending on the angle. 

Peace,
    J

b1c35aeaeb945ba8728cf657b67cbfd8cae0448.jpg

a962502ed2502747ff5b2bc70cfaea41f439e0a.jpg

Some of these IDs are looking so sick.

I'm just not a huge fan of some of the leathers used on the heel. Makes the shoe look a little cheap for my liking (especially for that much $$$!)

Back
Top Bottom