OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Some of these IDs are looking so sick.

I'm just not a huge fan of some of the leathers used on the heel. Makes the shoe look a little cheap for my liking (especially for that much $$$!)

Grey might be the nice looking color for the VI. Those ids, 3ds, glass blues. It just looks so nice on these.

Grey might be the nice looking color for the VI. Those ids, 3ds, glass blues. It just looks so nice on these.

73nnm8.jpg

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by al3x89

Angelus paint?

i know that, but how does he add the speckles? 
Very small tipped utensil dipped in the paint?

Thanks 'gain fellas. I honestly don't know what or how does the splatter. All I do is hand him the paint and shoes... After that it's a wrap. He has it perfected tho. I saw his other previous work from his Vault and he's taken it beyond.

Angelus paint?

Thanks 'gain fellas. I honestly don't know what or how does the splatter. All I do is hand him the paint and shoes... After that it's a wrap. He has it perfected tho. I saw his other previous work from his Vault and he's taken it beyond.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Never Wear Them x BattleGround03 Collabo.... again..... lol

thanks Chris... 

1st Kobe 6 with the whole midsole splatter (double splatter). some of you might think its a lil od... i actually like it. he did it to the point where it will not "overtake" the look of the shoe. 

The orange used for the speckles is a bright flaming neon hue, btw. for those wondering. 
5519372374_410d4546fa_z.jpg
5519369012_0ab4a20ef8_z.jpg

5519370198_65a4d924f9_z.jpg

5518779885_836c51b259_z.jpg

5519373428_08e5aa989a_z.jpg

5519374464_0458fdcd59_z.jpg

5518776797_9740ed6dd3_z.jpg

My Argentina pair is currently under construction 
laugh.gif
... stay tuned.

I hope you have beyond excellent health insurance cause you're gonna be breaking too many necks with those.

laugh.gif

i was like 
nerd.gif
 all night. i went out with my girl and all i kept thinking was about this shoe. gonna do another Knicks colorway for sure. something nice.

i went out with my girl and all i kept thinking was about this shoe.
roll.gif

What's sad is that I went out with my girl & all I kept thinking about was your shoe. LOL. But seriously those are bangin. I'm sure the next pair will be too.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Never Wear Them x BattleGround03 Collabo.... again..... lol

thanks Chris... 

1st Kobe 6 with the whole midsole splatter (double splatter). some of you might think its a lil od... i actually like it. he did it to the point where it will not "overtake" the look of the shoe. 

The orange used for the speckles is a bright flaming neon hue, btw. for those wondering. 
5519372374_410d4546fa_z.jpg
5519369012_0ab4a20ef8_z.jpg

5519370198_65a4d924f9_z.jpg

5518779885_836c51b259_z.jpg

5519373428_08e5aa989a_z.jpg

5519374464_0458fdcd59_z.jpg

5518776797_9740ed6dd3_z.jpg

My Argentina pair is currently under construction 
laugh.gif
... stay tuned.

I hope you have beyond excellent health insurance cause you're gonna be breaking too many necks with those.

laugh.gif

i was like 
nerd.gif
 all night. i went out with my girl and all i kept thinking was about this shoe. gonna do another Knicks colorway for sure. something nice.

i went out with my girl and all i kept thinking was about this shoe.
roll.gif

What's sad is that I went out with my girl & all I kept thinking about was your shoe. LOL. But seriously those are bangin. I'm sure the next pair will be too.

Angelus paint?

That would take forever.  You can get a splatter look by dipping a brush with short firm bristles in paint, remove the excess, and drag a finger across it to "fling" the paint.  
A tooth brush works even better IMO.    Props to NWT and BG for those.  So sick 

Tha323Kid-  those are crazy
pimp.gif

Angelus paint?

That would take forever.  You can get a splatter look by dipping a brush with short firm bristles in paint, remove the excess, and drag a finger across it to "fling" the paint.  
A tooth brush works even better IMO.    Props to NWT and BG for those.  So sick 

Tha323Kid-  those are crazy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom