OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

just got my pair ready to order another pair
29b1666f635b51c794c6a805c043e0566e3f1759_r.jpg
These are hot man, great work. Definitely reminds me a bit of the Aqua VIIIs

just got my gradients in and i'm really disappointed with the way they turned out. i'll snap a few pics before taking them back.

question: can i still return iD's without the invoice? i ordered something extra to get free shipping so the invoice came with the first item that came.. 4 weeks ago. currently trying to find the invoice but having no luck.

just got my gradients in and i'm really disappointed with the way they turned out. i'll snap a few pics before taking them back.

question: can i still return iD's without the invoice? i ordered something extra to get free shipping so the invoice came with the first item that came.. 4 weeks ago. currently trying to find the invoice but having no luck.

cbfpunch, you just need the order #. if you return it by mail, then you have to state why you're returning it, along with the order #

i like the yellow/purple gradients BUT what's wrong with the heal cup? i thought they fixed it. it looks bad. 

Tha323Kid, not feeling those. way too much going on. but as long as you like them, that's all that matters

cbfpunch, you just need the order #. if you return it by mail, then you have to state why you're returning it, along with the order #

i like the yellow/purple gradients BUT what's wrong with the heal cup? i thought they fixed it. it looks bad. 

Tha323Kid, not feeling those. way too much going on. but as long as you like them, that's all that matters

laugh.gif
Toosmoove

Those laker gradients have a light colored heel cup. I thought they corrected it. They looked good in V1ncesanity's pair.... Weird.

And Cbfpunch, sucks to hear.

And one thing I've noticed about all light colored gradients.... You can see the back strip lacing system.
frown.gif
not that noticeable on a white base.
My pair is black and green gradient so I won't have a problem with that.

laugh.gif
Toosmoove

Those laker gradients have a light colored heel cup. I thought they corrected it. They looked good in V1ncesanity's pair.... Weird.

And Cbfpunch, sucks to hear.

And one thing I've noticed about all light colored gradients.... You can see the back strip lacing system.
frown.gif
not that noticeable on a white base.
My pair is black and green gradient so I won't have a problem with that.

^ thanks. i think i'm going to return them at NTNY tomorrow so i'll just print out my order confirmation with the order # on it.
i liked them too but the green on the heel itself is a completely different shade of green than the rest of the green parts of the shoe. flaky glue stains on the lower parts of the swoosh where the upper and midsole meet as well.

^ thanks. i think i'm going to return them at NTNY tomorrow so i'll just print out my order confirmation with the order # on it.
i liked them too but the green on the heel itself is a completely different shade of green than the rest of the green parts of the shoe. flaky glue stains on the lower parts of the swoosh where the upper and midsole meet as well.

here are a few pics. they do them justice actually
tired.gif

sorry for the crappy pics and poor lighting!

what i thought they looked like
blkgrnrender.jpg

how they came out:
dsc00398do.jpg

dsc00399sb.jpg

dsc00400.jpg

i'm just not happy about how different the green on the upper and the green on the heel looks together. the green on the upper is darker than the green on the heel. oh well, on to next iD if i can make a pair i actually like as much as my blackouts
laugh.gif

here are a few pics. they do them justice actually
tired.gif

sorry for the crappy pics and poor lighting!

what i thought they looked like
blkgrnrender.jpg

how they came out:
dsc00398do.jpg

dsc00399sb.jpg

dsc00400.jpg

i'm just not happy about how different the green on the upper and the green on the heel looks together. the green on the upper is darker than the green on the heel. oh well, on to next iD if i can make a pair i actually like as much as my blackouts
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics at least Cbfpunch. The heel cup looks like the base gradient. I used black back heel with a green cup. Hope it looks good.

Thanks for the pics at least Cbfpunch. The heel cup looks like the base gradient. I used black back heel with a green cup. Hope it looks good.

so i called foot locker and they said they do not havethe del sols in their system? its not on their website and they cannot find it on their computer. wth?

so i called foot locker and they said they do not havethe del sols in their system? its not on their website and they cannot find it on their computer. wth?

yeah the heel cup and the base match. it's just that heel that throws it off. so i'm throwing them back for a refund lol.

Back
Top Bottom