OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by abstractability

Good to be back on here again.....

Nice Shaun.. Mine are better though
tongue.gif

Update the thread dude. Collect all the iDs and post em on page 1 or somethin.

Originally Posted by never wear them

tongue.gif

Update the thread dude, before you get suspended again. Collect all the iDs and post em on page 1 or somethin.
qft

and your IDs suck Abstract, mine will *$++ all over yours
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

tongue.gif

Update the thread dude, before you get suspended again. Collect all the iDs and post em on page 1 or somethin.
qft

and your IDs suck Abstract, mine will *$++ all over yours
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

oh %+!# David, that was yours?!?!
eek.gif
dope! I saw pics of that on Jakes blog.

edit...Alex, went with the purple heel accent. You had me thinkin
laugh.gif

the wait begins

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

oh %+!# David, that was yours?!?!
eek.gif
dope! I saw pics of that on Jakes blog.

edit...Alex, went with the purple heel accent. You had me thinkin
laugh.gif

the wait begins

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

spurs sick table! did you guys make it yourself? how long did that take? awsome job on the table.

insole, your IDs are dope!! nice work

spurs sick table! did you guys make it yourself? how long did that take? awsome job on the table.

insole, your IDs are dope!! nice work

yeah they are the 3's from 2000 and i took about a month to get it all together . had a friend thats real good with the computer put the 2 courts together and add a few things to it . then me and my bro in law bought a sheet of plywood then bought a box of wood laminate flooring and laid it out on the plywood ,then i sent it to a graphic arts shop and they printed out the sticker and laid it down for me. it came out dope the pic does not even describe the little details u can see in person. thanks for the compliments guys.

yeah they are the 3's from 2000 and i took about a month to get it all together . had a friend thats real good with the computer put the 2 courts together and add a few things to it . then me and my bro in law bought a sheet of plywood then bought a box of wood laminate flooring and laid it out on the plywood ,then i sent it to a graphic arts shop and they printed out the sticker and laid it down for me. it came out dope the pic does not even describe the little details u can see in person. thanks for the compliments guys.

Looks like my iDs are showing up early, got my first pair today and the other two should be here tomorrow. I'll post pics hopefully by tomorrow night.

Looks like my iDs are showing up early, got my first pair today and the other two should be here tomorrow. I'll post pics hopefully by tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom