OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Alex, Ed...you both realize that the 4th and 5th are the same one with exception of the purple heel accent?

I think Im going with #5.....I think haha

Alex, Ed...you both realize that the 4th and 5th are the same one with exception of the purple heel accent?

ID the snakepools

who cares about biting those would be fresh as @+%% 
pimp.gif

i like the SECOND ones the best, FIAH !

im workin on one also. called it a while back, looks like its workin too. they aint puttin out no TRUE Lakers colorway to boost the id sales, least it dang sure seems that way

i like the SECOND ones the best, FIAH !

im workin on one also. called it a while back, looks like its workin too. they aint puttin out no TRUE Lakers colorway to boost the id sales, least it dang sure seems that way

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol ya i know i know... and that little purple heal accent makes a big difference (to me at least). i think the shoe flows better with it, but it comes down to what you like. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol ya i know i know... and that little purple heal accent makes a big difference (to me at least). i think the shoe flows better with it, but it comes down to what you like. 

Still debating that....might still add it? Thinkin bout the yellow midsole too?

I hate having multiple variations of the pair I want haha.

Still debating that....might still add it? Thinkin bout the yellow midsole too?

I hate having multiple variations of the pair I want haha.

finally broke in mine last weekend at a show here's a pic. similar to NWT but i went with the white heel cup.
21bp17d.jpg

me and my bro in law set up at a show last weekend in town called sneakerpalooza and here's a pic of our table with the shoes and without. went with a mj vs kobe theme. sorry don't have anything to do with id but thought id just throw it in for the fun of it. sorry but phone pics
r0v8cg.jpg

nd0y7c.jpg

finally broke in mine last weekend at a show here's a pic. similar to NWT but i went with the white heel cup.
21bp17d.jpg

me and my bro in law set up at a show last weekend in town called sneakerpalooza and here's a pic of our table with the shoes and without. went with a mj vs kobe theme. sorry don't have anything to do with id but thought id just throw it in for the fun of it. sorry but phone pics
r0v8cg.jpg

nd0y7c.jpg

oh %+!# David, that was yours?!?!
eek.gif
dope! I saw pics of that on Jakes blog.

edit...Alex, went with the purple heel accent. You had me thinkin
laugh.gif

the wait begins

oh %+!# David, that was yours?!?!
eek.gif
dope! I saw pics of that on Jakes blog.

edit...Alex, went with the purple heel accent. You had me thinkin