OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by insole

2iuz7h5.jpg

My ID ill wear at my wedding will look like these except for the gradiant look.. all black solid and I went w a dark grey sole. My groomsman will be rocking almost the same except w a black swoosh instead. Our wedding has a lot of blk/purple.I just ordered my IDs and my bestmans yesterdau. Still have 4 orders to go. It'll be an expensive groomsman gift but definitely worth the money. Ill post as soon as I get them which probably be all complete by early May.

2iuz7h5.jpg

My ID ill wear at my wedding will look like these except for the gradiant look.. all black solid and I went w a dark grey sole. My groomsman will be rocking almost the same except w a black swoosh instead. Our wedding has a lot of blk/purple.I just ordered my IDs and my bestmans yesterdau. Still have 4 orders to go. It'll be an expensive groomsman gift but definitely worth the money. Ill post as soon as I get them which probably be all complete by early May.

Originally Posted by waverder

2iuz7h5.jpg

wish you are my best friend

JZ

Originally Posted by waverder

2iuz7h5.jpg

wish you are my best friend

JZ

Got the other two pairs of iDs in today. First up is my UNC iD, love how these came out, the grey "islands don't really bother me much" and the blueish tint on the clear sole is nice.

2vds851.jpg

e7ktq9.jpg

av1q1i.jpg

2z8bv39.jpg

2ngh3rn.jpg

Tar Heel Blue 
pimp.gif

2r78s35.jpg

2nd pair

ehap6o.jpg

29bbuvm.jpg

29ftoue.jpg

ycmrk.jpg

2zhky7q.jpg

8 to 24

2n80tbq.jpg

3rd pair is my Dirk/Mavs inspired pair. (Inspired by this season's new away unis)

2a6mumb.jpg

The only thing I think I should have done with this pair is kept the whole midsole white, but I think it still looks nice with the navy on the zoom heel.

23sdax1.jpg

jzceit.jpg

23holsj.jpg

1zovocn.jpg

2n7jtzt.jpg

ZKV & ZKVI Dirk/Mavs iDs

Spoiler [+]
2mwxmjq.jpg

9knozd.jpg

2edv283.jpg

vzx53c.jpg

Enjoy Guys!

Got the other two pairs of iDs in today. First up is my UNC iD, love how these came out, the grey "islands don't really bother me much" and the blueish tint on the clear sole is nice.

2vds851.jpg

e7ktq9.jpg

av1q1i.jpg

2z8bv39.jpg

2ngh3rn.jpg

Tar Heel Blue 
pimp.gif

2r78s35.jpg

2nd pair

ehap6o.jpg

29bbuvm.jpg

29ftoue.jpg

ycmrk.jpg

2zhky7q.jpg

8 to 24

2n80tbq.jpg

3rd pair is my Dirk/Mavs inspired pair. (Inspired by this season's new away unis)

2a6mumb.jpg

The only thing I think I should have done with this pair is kept the whole midsole white, but I think it still looks nice with the navy on the zoom heel.

23sdax1.jpg

jzceit.jpg

23holsj.jpg

1zovocn.jpg

2n7jtzt.jpg

ZKV & ZKVI Dirk/Mavs iDs

Spoiler [+]
2mwxmjq.jpg

9knozd.jpg

2edv283.jpg

vzx53c.jpg

Enjoy Guys!

I'm not normally a fan of NC colorways, but those came out clean. Nice IDs Dirk!

For the spoiler just type spoiler *add content to be in spoiler* /spoiler

Just put [ ] around the spoiler and /spoiler. Or I think you can highlight what you want in the spoiler and hit cntrl and S at the same time.

I'm not normally a fan of NC colorways, but those came out clean. Nice IDs Dirk!

For the spoiler just type spoiler *add content to be in spoiler* /spoiler

Just put [ ] around the spoiler and /spoiler. Or I think you can highlight what you want in the spoiler and hit cntrl and S at the same time.

WOW thos MAVS (new unis) is EXCELLENT, wouldnt change a thing, VERY NICE WORK SIR !

hey waverder u r a kind kind kind man. i too got married in kobes (ASG V's) but i got my groomsmen some af1's . i couldnt bring myself to do/pay for an ID and them NOT end up being mine, stingy like that i guess. anyways CONGRATS ADN MUCH HAPPINESS SIR !

WOW thos MAVS (new unis) is EXCELLENT, wouldnt change a thing, VERY NICE WORK SIR !

hey waverder u r a kind kind kind man. i too got married in kobes (ASG V's) but i got my groomsmen some af1's . i couldnt bring myself to do/pay for an ID and them NOT end up being mine, stingy like that i guess. anyways CONGRATS ADN MUCH HAPPINESS SIR !

Liking the Blk/prp/wht pair a lot! Real nice.

Question.... What the hell is that spoiler thing y'all do or talk about! I been wondering for the longest
laugh.gif

Question.... What the hell is that spoiler thing y'all do or talk about! I been wondering for the longest
laugh.gif

Ed click the +

Spoiler [+]
this is a spoiler, just to have something hidden. I guess meant for movie threads to post movie spoilers in the spoiler

Ed click the +

Spoiler [+]
this is a spoiler, just to have something hidden. I guess meant for movie threads to post movie spoilers in the spoiler

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

10,000+ posts and you don't know what a spoiler is lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

10,000+ posts and you don't know what a spoiler is lol

Back
Top Bottom