OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^those came out sick.....my pair is coming in today....i'm really hoping the red camo comes out like they did on the id website

Thanks for the props, fellas. They are size 9.5!! I'm still peeved that my purple ones don't look nearly as clean!!

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

^those came out sick.....my pair is coming in today....i'm really hoping the red camo comes out like they did on the id website

They probably won't. If you go back a page or 2, you'll see the swatches for the camo print. You can get an idea what they'll look like from there. Nice iD's up there. I just wish it was a flat or matted finish. I don't like the glossy finish.

edit:  here's what the red camo looked on nike iD's site
index.php
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-id-camo-01.jpg

i'm guessing the red camo is the one between the prpl and yllw camo swatches...not even close...it looks more orange
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-nike-id-options.png

Thanks for the props, fellas. They are size 9.5!! I'm still peeved that my purple ones don't look nearly as clean!!

They probably won't. If you go back a page or 2, you'll see the swatches for the camo print. You can get an idea what they'll look like from there. Nice iD's up there. I just wish it was a flat or matted finish. I don't like the glossy finish.

edit:  here's what the red camo looked on nike iD's site
index.php
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-id-camo-01.jpg

i'm guessing the red camo is the one between the prpl and yllw camo swatches...not even close...it looks more orange
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-nike-id-options.png

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Thanks, shaqrules!  I think I have to agree with you on the matte finish idea.  I don't recall the ID site mentioning these were going to be so shiny.  Have you gotten your pair(s) yet?  You gonna post pics?  Curious what yours look like.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Thanks, shaqrules!  I think I have to agree with you on the matte finish idea.  I don't recall the ID site mentioning these were going to be so shiny.  Have you gotten your pair(s) yet?  You gonna post pics?  Curious what yours look like.

WOW! those are fire shaqrules!!
pimp.gif

it's like the blue camos with the volt minus the volt... Colorblocking is dope!

WOW! those are fire shaqrules!!
pimp.gif

it's like the blue camos with the volt minus the volt... Colorblocking is dope!

mahalos/salamat braddah...haha. you learn pidgen yet o' wat?!?! haha. but yeah..i like them A LOT!!! don't care for the gr cause of the volt. i like the more subtle look...especially w/ my gortex!!!

mahalos/salamat braddah...haha. you learn pidgen yet o' wat?!?! haha. but yeah..i like them A LOT!!! don't care for the gr cause of the volt. i like the more subtle look...especially w/ my gortex!!!

Of COSh BraDDAH... Shootz Cuzz... O Right! How's that for Pigeon? Tos are tyte the shoes brah... haha

Walang Anuman pare... They are too clean... Love your choice of colors... That While Heel Counter/Blk Midsole/Icy Sole is money with the blue cam
pimp.gif

EDIT: Just realized that the homie got the NWUs on the background... haha

Jada, They look like fakes? not at all...

Of COSh BraDDAH... Shootz Cuzz... O Right! How's that for Pigeon? Tos are tyte the shoes brah... haha

Walang Anuman pare... They are too clean... Love your choice of colors... That While Heel Counter/Blk Midsole/Icy Sole is money with the blue cam
pimp.gif

EDIT: Just realized that the homie got the NWUs on the background... haha

Jada, They look like fakes? not at all...

Back
Top Bottom