OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Nice IDs pare Randy
pimp.gif

Dope photography as usual...

Good Luck on the wedding...

Thx for the compliments guys! Coppin 6 pairs of IDs was def pricey but well worth a groomsman gift.

Everyones IDs are looking good! Keep the post going!

Thx for the compliments guys! Coppin 6 pairs of IDs was def pricey but well worth a groomsman gift.

Everyones IDs are looking good! Keep the post going!

wedding day ids are
pimp.gif
i wanted to do that also(getting married june11) but the wifey didnt like them

wedding day ids are
pimp.gif
i wanted to do that also(getting married june11) but the wifey didnt like them

Feeling the subtlety of the IDs Wave. The ones with the black swoosh needed a purple heel cup to make it stand out while the purple swoosh one is perfect. Understandable that its your day and you don't want the groomsmen to have better looking shoes than you. haha

Feeling the subtlety of the IDs Wave. The ones with the black swoosh needed a purple heel cup to make it stand out while the purple swoosh one is perfect. Understandable that its your day and you don't want the groomsmen to have better looking shoes than you. haha

waverder: do you groomsmen know you're giving them Kobe IDs as their groomsmen gift? I wish my boys were as cool as you! My sister-in-law is getting married on 6/4 as well. congrats!! But I'm not getting Kobe IDs...I think.
smile.gif

waverder: do you groomsmen know you're giving them Kobe IDs as their groomsmen gift? I wish my boys were as cool as you! My sister-in-law is getting married on 6/4 as well. congrats!! But I'm not getting Kobe IDs...I think.
smile.gif

^ Those red camo's look waaay better than my purple "non-camo's". I spoke to a NDC rep and they said all they could do for me was provide a free shipping label to have them sent back for a full refund. He did say, however, that I could wear them as long as I returned them within 30 days. His exact words were "wear the heck out of them before sending them back". He also said the camo ID no longer comes up in their system so it looks like they won't offer it up again anytime soon.

I asked if they would try and resell them at an outlet or a clearance store and he said that was not the case. He said the shoes would be shredded up and then donated to make those rubber tracks at schools. Wow, didn't know that.

I'm on the fence still.

^ Those red camo's look waaay better than my purple "non-camo's". I spoke to a NDC rep and they said all they could do for me was provide a free shipping label to have them sent back for a full refund. He did say, however, that I could wear them as long as I returned them within 30 days. His exact words were "wear the heck out of them before sending them back". He also said the camo ID no longer comes up in their system so it looks like they won't offer it up again anytime soon.

I asked if they would try and resell them at an outlet or a clearance store and he said that was not the case. He said the shoes would be shredded up and then donated to make those rubber tracks at schools. Wow, didn't know that.

I'm on the fence still.

Back
Top Bottom