OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

here's something that's kinda cool...dubC and my iD's are like day and night

dubC iD
kobeviidbluecamos.jpg

my iD
396916261.jpg

whats up NT.. been busy w/ moving and some wedding stuff but I said I would post when they arrive.  These actually all came in early may, my wedding day IDs and Groomsman IDs..

"J" for my Brides first name initial..

whats up NT.. been busy w/ moving and some wedding stuff but I said I would post when they arrive.  These actually all came in early may, my wedding day IDs and Groomsman IDs..

Originally Posted by waverder

pimp.gif
Well played sir.

Originally Posted by waverder

pimp.gif
Well played sir.

Those Black/Purple wedding IDs are sick... I'll post up a pair I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get tomorrow, college colors fade ftw!

Those Black/Purple wedding IDs are sick... I'll post up a pair I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get tomorrow, college colors fade ftw!

Clean iD's waverder. Liking the grey outsole on those pairs.

I like how the purple camo base looks, They look
pimp.gif
to me.

Clean iD's waverder. Liking the grey outsole on those pairs.

I like how the purple camo base looks, They look
pimp.gif
to me.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

dubC iD
kobeviidbluecamos.jpg

my iD
396916261.jpg
shaqrules:  that's so funny!  when i finally saw yours i was thinking the exact same thing!  yours is the "dark side" version of mine.  i like yours a lot, too!  maybe it's the lighting, but the blue looks a little different between yours and mine. 

Originally Posted by shaqrules

dubC iD
kobeviidbluecamos.jpg

my iD
396916261.jpg
shaqrules:  that's so funny!  when i finally saw yours i was thinking the exact same thing!  yours is the "dark side" version of mine.  i like yours a lot, too!  maybe it's the lighting, but the blue looks a little different between yours and mine. 

what a nice friend, that waverider guy. lol
I would've done a silver heel cup instead
of the purple swoosh. Really like that black
swoosh on black scales. damn...

what a nice friend, that waverider guy. lol
I would've done a silver heel cup instead
of the purple swoosh. Really like that black
swoosh on black scales. damn...

Back
Top Bottom