OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by kelly2323

bad move why doesnt jordan ID there shoes....if everyone has it, no one will want it...i dont know, just speaking, but there is no way mike would let them id his kicks cause they wouldnt be worth anything.
It's not that serious. Just give it a rest. Why even post in this thread?

FTR. Nike ID has had Jordan's on the site to ID before (Jumpman Team Elite, Jumpman Pro, Alpha 1). Maybe not numbered Jordan's, but if the internet was at the point it is now, as popular, and as easily accessible. Not to mention having the resources for things like Nike ID back then as we do today, who's to say that the numbered Jordan's wouldn't be?

There are still iconic colourways for the Kobe signatures. And the options in Nike ID are limited by the selections they give you anyway. It's not an infinite amount of options. Plus, people constantly comment about how the new retro's diminish the quality of the numbered Jordan's. Atleast with Nike ID, someone can make something they like without potentially ruining a good pair of shoes by rubbing them with acetone and painting them with paint that can crack or chip after a handful of wears.

Originally Posted by abstractability

they shouldnt have id'ed these, takes away from the originals....bad move.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post on Niketalk, takes away from the integrity of the forum.... bad move.

kelly2323 wrote:
prolly right, point is these wont be as iconic as they can be cause people like you want them to match your polo shirt.
roll.gif

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post on Niketalk, takes away from the integrity of the forum.... bad move.

kelly2323 wrote:
prolly right, point is these wont be as iconic as they can be cause people like you want them to match your polo shirt.
roll.gif

^thats why his shoes are always on the hash wall at nike factories across the country...if you make a shoe less accesible, everyone will want.....
There's already enough limited edition quickstrike colorways (Grinches, Big Stages, Bruce Lees, Dark Knights, Aston Martins, Carpe Diems, MLKs, Aces, etc etc) that come out anyway that increases demand/hype for Kobe's shoes. 
And as for being on the hash wall, most shoes will be on there at some point, especially GRs that are being mass produced. Kobe's shoes aren't the only ones at outlets. Same goes for Lebron or any others. Some Jordans were at outlets too when they were originally coming out back in the day.

^thats why his shoes are always on the hash wall at nike factories across the country...if you make a shoe less accesible, everyone will want.....
There's already enough limited edition quickstrike colorways (Grinches, Big Stages, Bruce Lees, Dark Knights, Aston Martins, Carpe Diems, MLKs, Aces, etc etc) that come out anyway that increases demand/hype for Kobe's shoes. 
And as for being on the hash wall, most shoes will be on there at some point, especially GRs that are being mass produced. Kobe's shoes aren't the only ones at outlets. Same goes for Lebron or any others. Some Jordans were at outlets too when they were originally coming out back in the day.

I guess it's cool to id these, they'll never be as iconic as mikes anyway................ so more colors for everyone, I would cry the day I see some original mikes on nikeid.

I guess it's cool to id these, they'll never be as iconic as mikes anyway................ so more colors for everyone, I would cry the day I see some original mikes on nikeid.

Just stop.

grin.gif

kelly2323 wrote:
roll.gif

Learn how to use the forum first before you write something.

kelly2323 wrote:
roll.gif

Learn how to use the forum first before you write something.

Just stop.

grin.gif

No disrespect to anyone who likes these kicks, Shouldnt be posting in here any way. I'll step away from the thread,  you guys just stick to your gay color ways. peace.see you at the hash wall!!!

No disrespect to anyone who likes these kicks, Shouldnt be posting in here any way. I'll step away from the thread,  you guys just stick to your gay color ways. peace.see you at the hash wall!!!

laugh.gif
 Running away cuz he couldn't make a good point. Good riddance.

XI ShinE XI, I'd go with the first colorway with the red outsole, although the 2nd one is pretty nice too. 

laugh.gif
 Running away cuz he couldn't make a good point. Good riddance.

XI ShinE XI, I'd go with the first colorway with the red outsole, although the 2nd one is pretty nice too. 

XI ShinE XI..I'd say 1, but all three are purchase worthy. Good job man!

XI ShinE XI..I'd say 1, but all three are purchase worthy. Good job man!

okay here is my point...... what if they id'ed the air jordan 11, would it still be a rave upon release on that shoe....no, why cause it would be easy to get. year around those kobe can be bought... mikes only once upon release. the 11 only on christmas...so people get tired of those kobes quick.. okay enough time  spent on you flamers and your gay rainbow colorways... catch me in the jordan forum...
wink.gif

that's if you even have a chance to post in that forum for trolling here. 

okay here is my point...... what if they id'ed the air jordan 11, would it still be a rave upon release on that shoe....no, why cause it would be easy to get. year around those kobe can be bought... mikes only once upon release. the 11 only on christmas...so people get tired of those kobes quick.. okay enough time  spent on you flamers and your gay rainbow colorways... catch me in the jordan forum...
wink.gif

that's if you even have a chance to post in that forum for trolling here. 

Back
Top Bottom