OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by never wear them

What did you order?

Went with these:

Nice! I almost went w that color combo. BTW the way, before I ordered, I did a live chat and asked for a free shipping code and the lady hooked me up w/ a one time use only free shipping code. Total came out to $179.44. Try your luck before placing an order NT!

Originally Posted by jkballer5

What did you order?

Went with these:

Nice! I almost went w that color combo. BTW the way, before I ordered, I did a live chat and asked for a free shipping code and the lady hooked me up w/ a one time use only free shipping code. Total came out to $179.44. Try your luck before placing an order NT!

Yeah they usually hook you up.
I ordered a pair of dunks like 5 days ago and just told them " I've spent so much money on you guys you guys never hook it up nor compensate with me".
"I"ve spent over $2500 just on ids this year, 11 Kobes and a couple of dunks"

Nike is Sooo huge and I still don't get hooked up like how Finishline hooks me up with free shipping just by spending 50$ or more...
Stingy a**es

I ordered a pair of dunks like 5 days ago and just told them " I've spent so much money on you guys you guys never hook it up nor compensate with me".

Nike is Sooo huge and I still don't get hooked up like how Finishline hooks me up with free shipping just by spending 50$ or more...
Stingy a**es

Sup Edwin...

JK, dope "Dukes"...I may have to piggyback!

I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on a pair soon

Sup Edwin...

JK, dope "Dukes"...I may have to piggyback!

I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on a pair soon

Stingy a**es

Sweeeet!! I will continue to call Nike on a shipping hook up from now on..

Stingy a**es

Sweeeet!! I will continue to call Nike on a shipping hook up from now on..

Back
Top Bottom