OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

okay so I just tried to order my ID's that have been sitting in my cart since Christmas Eve and it says theyre sold out for the week....does this mean this entire coming week?

okay so I just tried to order my ID's that have been sitting in my cart since Christmas Eve and it says theyre sold out for the week....does this mean this entire coming week?

man I'm really starting to like my 2nd choice of the USA's, but you guys seem to like the 1st one more.  I don't know, I'm just a sucker for clear soles I guess and the navy midsole really sets them off I think.

I wish they would let us choose the color of the swoosh and kobe logo separately so I can make the tongue navy and the logo white and the swoosh navy.  That would be nice.  Thanks for the input.

man I'm really starting to like my 2nd choice of the USA's, but you guys seem to like the 1st one more.  I don't know, I'm just a sucker for clear soles I guess and the navy midsole really sets them off I think.

I wish they would let us choose the color of the swoosh and kobe logo separately so I can make the tongue navy and the logo white and the swoosh navy.  That would be nice.  Thanks for the input.

Originally Posted by David Choi

This is mine everybody~ Just orderd today! Love the transcluent PURPLE soles!!!!
Nice 
pimp.gif

I have this same pair saved in my locker, might stick it out and wait for the gradient option though since I did an id like this for the V

Originally Posted by David Choi

This is mine everybody~ Just orderd today! Love the transcluent PURPLE soles!!!!
Nice 
pimp.gif

I have this same pair saved in my locker, might stick it out and wait for the gradient option though since I did an id like this for the V

Originally Posted by kelly2323

No disrespect to anyone who likes these kicks, Shouldnt be posting in here any way. I'll step away from the thread,  you guys just stick to your gay color ways. peace.see you at the hash wall!!!

Becuause Jordans are never at outlets right?
roll.gif

Hey if you ever see MJ in person, ask him for a picture... Then come back on NT and let us know what he says/calls you.
laugh.gif

No disrespect to anyone who likes these kicks, Shouldnt be posting in here any way. I'll step away from the thread,  you guys just stick to your gay color ways. peace.see you at the hash wall!!!

Becuause Jordans are never at outlets right?
roll.gif

Hey if you ever see MJ in person, ask him for a picture... Then come back on NT and let us know what he says/calls you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

they shouldnt have id'ed these, takes away from the originals....bad move.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post on Niketalk, takes away from the integrity of the forum.... bad move.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

they shouldnt have id'ed these, takes away from the originals....bad move.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post on Niketalk, takes away from the integrity of the forum.... bad move.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know it's really early, but has anyone played in the vi's yet? I'm curious to know how they compare to the v's. Are they the same height (ankle), traction, response to your foot. If anyone has any reviews yet please post!
Thanks in advance.

I know it's really early, but has anyone played in the vi's yet? I'm curious to know how they compare to the v's. Are they the same height (ankle), traction, response to your foot. If anyone has any reviews yet please post!
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by klh3

Thanks in advance.

check the VI thread, somewhere between pages 310-316 someone wrote a quick impression 

Originally Posted by klh3

Thanks in advance.

check the VI thread, somewhere between pages 310-316 someone wrote a quick impression 

Back
Top Bottom