OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Waverider....those look good. Thanks for the info on the free shipping. Def need to try that out. I seem to always buy another pair of shoes or something just to get free shipping
30t6p3b.gif

Ed....damn dude 11 pairs?!? You plan on topping that with the VIs?

Jk...dope! I was hoping you used the trans blue over solid!

Ty...that first pair is clean.

Kaos...black laces.

No problem.. its worth a shot.. ill try again in the future when I order on Ndc

I can't wait to get a pair.  I'm gonna wait till mid january and pull the trigger.

C O O K #45
get fit.

I can't wait to get a pair.  I'm gonna wait till mid january and pull the trigger.

C O O K #45
get fit.

some really nice creations thus far... 
wondering if we could get some expert advice - wanted to know if there was any performance difference between the asphalt outsole from the court outsole? would the asphalt outsole be just as on par on a hardwood court as well or no?

some really nice creations thus far... 
wondering if we could get some expert advice - wanted to know if there was any performance difference between the asphalt outsole from the court outsole? would the asphalt outsole be just as on par on a hardwood court as well or no?

^^^IMO the hardwood sole probably has better traction for indoor court, and asphalt sole is probably an xdr (extra durable rubber) sole to last longer for playing outdorrs.

No one has these in hand yet, so no one really knows.

^^^IMO the hardwood sole probably has better traction for indoor court, and asphalt sole is probably an xdr (extra durable rubber) sole to last longer for playing outdorrs.

Repost from the official Kobe VI thread... Didn't even realize this thread exsisted, but damn there's some HEAT in here.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Here's a pair I did that I actually dig and didn't want to delete right when I was finished. Show piece for my new website, inspired by the Grinches. I ordered a couple pairs for friends and family. I really wish there was more options and colors to chose from on Nike ID. Don't go to hard on me NT, I've only used Nike ID a couple times.

FLAME SUIT ON!!!

5304609851_10fff10b97_z.jpg

5305207622_6414c7b369_z.jpg

I like em...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Repost from the official Kobe VI thread... Didn't even realize this thread exsisted, but damn there's some HEAT in here.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Here's a pair I did that I actually dig and didn't want to delete right when I was finished. Show piece for my new website, inspired by the Grinches. I ordered a couple pairs for friends and family. I really wish there was more options and colors to chose from on Nike ID. Don't go to hard on me NT, I've only used Nike ID a couple times.

FLAME SUIT ON!!!

5304609851_10fff10b97_z.jpg

5305207622_6414c7b369_z.jpg

I like em...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

interesting s dubl... i had the same mind set with you as well in regards to the hardwood sole's traction being better indoors - so i guess do we go with great court feel or do we go with a sole that is more durable and more life? 
or perhaps just wait til one of us gets these in our hands? only time will tell i guess...

interesting s dubl... i had the same mind set with you as well in regards to the hardwood sole's traction being better indoors - so i guess do we go with great court feel or do we go with a sole that is more durable and more life? 
or perhaps just wait til one of us gets these in our hands? only time will tell i guess...

kobe 6 ids are killin it
i laughed when i clicked it and it said the 24 pairs available that day had been sold
even his ids are now ltd

kobe 6 ids are killin it
i laughed when i clicked it and it said the 24 pairs available that day had been sold
even his ids are now ltd

Back
Top Bottom