OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah they usually hook you up.
I ordered a pair of dunks like 5 days ago and just told them " I've spent so much money on you guys you guys never hook it up nor compensate with me".
"I"ve spent over $2500 just on ids this year, 11 Kobes and a couple of dunks"

Nike is Sooo huge and I still don't get hooked up like how Finishline hooks me up with free shipping just by spending 50$ or more...
Stingy a**es
lol ya i got my free shipping coupon without any hassle as well. just asked and the lady said "ok give me a second" 
pimp.gif

Yeah they usually hook you up.
I ordered a pair of dunks like 5 days ago and just told them " I've spent so much money on you guys you guys never hook it up nor compensate with me".
"I"ve spent over $2500 just on ids this year, 11 Kobes and a couple of dunks"

Nike is Sooo huge and I still don't get hooked up like how Finishline hooks me up with free shipping just by spending 50$ or more...
Stingy a**es
lol ya i got my free shipping coupon without any hassle as well. just asked and the lady said "ok give me a second" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by jkballer5

What did you order?

Went with these:

Nice! I almost went w that color combo. BTW the way, before I ordered, I did a live chat and asked for a free shipping code and the lady hooked me up w/ a one time use only free shipping code. Total came out to $179.44. Try your luck before placing an order NT!
i have 2 very similar pair in my locker, just havent pulled the trigger. btw what sole did you use on these. i cant decide between translucent blue, clear or solid blue. hard decision. Unless i do my own duke custom in a version 1 version 2 deal lol

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by jkballer5

What did you order?

Went with these:

Nice! I almost went w that color combo. BTW the way, before I ordered, I did a live chat and asked for a free shipping code and the lady hooked me up w/ a one time use only free shipping code. Total came out to $179.44. Try your luck before placing an order NT!
i have 2 very similar pair in my locker, just havent pulled the trigger. btw what sole did you use on these. i cant decide between translucent blue, clear or solid blue. hard decision. Unless i do my own duke custom in a version 1 version 2 deal lol

Thanks for the comments guys.

I used translucent blue...can't wait to see how dope they look
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments guys.

I used translucent blue...can't wait to see how dope they look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

last post for some reason pics didnt show but[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Thinking of doing this duke inspired colorway. Trying to decide on blue translucent sole (shown in pics) or solid blue sole.
394227375.jpg
394227377.jpg
394227378.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the above version has the asphalt translucent soles with blue laces. The bottom version has solid court soles with black laces. Dont know which one i should pull the trigger on>[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Named these baby's CODE BLUE[/font]

394227454.jpg
394227456.jpg
394227455.jpg

[/font]

Cant Decide
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I like em both lol.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

last post for some reason pics didnt show but[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Thinking of doing this duke inspired colorway. Trying to decide on blue translucent sole (shown in pics) or solid blue sole.
394227375.jpg
394227377.jpg
394227378.jpg

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the above version has the asphalt translucent soles with blue laces. The bottom version has solid court soles with black laces. Dont know which one i should pull the trigger on>[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Named these baby's CODE BLUE[/font]

394227454.jpg
394227456.jpg
394227455.jpg

[/font]

Cant Decide
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I like em both lol.

Waverider....those look good. Thanks for the info on the free shipping. Def need to try that out. I seem to always buy another pair of shoes or something just to get free shipping
30t6p3b.gif

Ed....damn dude 11 pairs?!? You plan on topping that with the VIs?

Jk...dope! I was hoping you used the trans blue over solid!

Ty...that first pair is clean.

Kaos...black laces.

Waverider....those look good. Thanks for the info on the free shipping. Def need to try that out. I seem to always buy another pair of shoes or something just to get free shipping
30t6p3b.gif

Kaos...black laces.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

Kaos...black laces.

No problem.. its worth a shot.. ill try again in the future when I order on Ndc

Back
Top Bottom