OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^ Couldn't agree more.  It's so vibrant!  I'm guessing it's the same shade of green they used for the Grinch's. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
so angry that there isnt a volt color for the swoosh and the shozoku!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nah i think the grinch's are a lime green color. victory green is the shade of green you see on rondo's hyperfuses from the energy pack and his PE.

nah i think the grinch's are a lime green color. victory green is the shade of green you see on rondo's hyperfuses from the energy pack and his PE.

Those all red's with the translucent sole are the sickest pair ive seen. Those CD's look like the Del Sol's add some purple. Keep the designs coming guys so I can steal them 
laugh.gif

First try at some Magic Home's. Duhon I got you

Those all red's with the translucent sole are the sickest pair ive seen. Those CD's look like the Del Sol's add some purple. Keep the designs coming guys so I can steal them 
laugh.gif

First try at some Magic Home's. Duhon I got you

Chaos IV Inspired (Can't see it that well, but the 24 is Red as well) (SN: They have all the colors for the Chaos V's but it didn't work out)
Chaos%20IV%20Inspired.jpg

Electric Green Foam Pro Inspired

Electric%20Green%20Foam%20Pro%20inspired.jpg

Oregon Inspired (I used the tradition Maize \
eyes.gif
/ )

Oregon.jpg

Chaos IV Inspired (Can't see it that well, but the 24 is Red as well) (SN: They have all the colors for the Chaos V's but it didn't work out)
Chaos%20IV%20Inspired.jpg

Electric Green Foam Pro Inspired

Electric%20Green%20Foam%20Pro%20inspired.jpg

Oregon Inspired (I used the tradition Maize \
eyes.gif
/ )

Oregon.jpg

What is the difference between the sole intended for outdoor vs. indoor play?  I'm assuming the outdoor one means it's more durable, but does this mean that its traction is less than satisfactory?  The translucent soles look great, but I wonder if that means that we're sacrificing indoor traction for the aesthetics.

What is the difference between the sole intended for outdoor vs. indoor play?  I'm assuming the outdoor one means it's more durable, but does this mean that its traction is less than satisfactory?  The translucent soles look great, but I wonder if that means that we're sacrificing indoor traction for the aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom