OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

wooooo im loving the options so far. choice between indoor or outdoor outsole and having colored transluscent options if you choose outdoor. the heel, ankle, and lace colors are separate, and the upper and tongue are separate. this iD wins so far and my wallet will take the biggest L in history.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

wooooo im loving the options so far. choice between indoor or outdoor outsole and having colored transluscent options if you choose outdoor. the heel, ankle, and lace colors are separate, and the upper and tongue are separate. this iD wins so far and my wallet will take the biggest L in history.

with all the options possible,the notion of not having that many
possibilities with the zk6 will die down eventually. zk6=beast
looks-wise.

my jordan 11 inspired ID... seriously might get these bad boys

translucent red sole. hope more options come our way...

with all the options possible,the notion of not having that many
possibilities with the zk6 will die down eventually. zk6=beast
looks-wise.

my jordan 11 inspired ID... seriously might get these bad boys

translucent red sole. hope more options come our way...

out9pl.jpg

with this color scheme, this now really looks like running shoes lol!

Already have a few versions of Orca 6's to choose from. Not sure if they will top my Orca 5's... BUT STILL, these are sick!

Already have a few versions of Orca 6's to choose from. Not sure if they will top my Orca 5's... BUT STILL, these are sick!

my take on the orca's... I might make these first... but I'll wait til march, maybe they'll release more options!!

my take on the orca's... I might make these first... but I'll wait til march, maybe they'll release more options!!

Back
Top Bottom