OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I might have to steal some of Your guys' designs.
nerd.gif

Nice^ But Im not a laker fan (even though I have Inks in route to me) I need to see some inspired colorways. Grinc, and Concords are blowing me away. So far the Del Sols are the sickest GR to me. Def popping the iD cherry on these. Was getting Cool Greys, saw them in person, almost threw up, and decided im goin Kobe for the next few months AT LEAST

Nice^ But Im not a laker fan (even though I have Inks in route to me) I need to see some inspired colorways. Grinc, and Concords are blowing me away. So far the Del Sols are the sickest GR to me. Def popping the iD cherry on these. Was getting Cool Greys, saw them in person, almost threw up, and decided im goin Kobe for the next few months AT LEAST

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I can't wait to get home and start designing my pairs. I'm ordering 3 pairs to start things off!!

Right with you man. Ima put in that mad OT. Im thirsty for these more than the 5s now.
its going to be a long line at NTSM id studio on the 24th! A lot of these will be made
laugh.gif

wonder what the difference is in sole material between the indoor and outdoor options... if outdoor is XDR, that it would be insane to pick the indoor sole at a NikeiD price, which would presumably b far less durable.

wonder what the difference is in sole material between the indoor and outdoor options... if outdoor is XDR, that it would be insane to pick the indoor sole at a NikeiD price, which would presumably b far less durable.

I can't wait to get home and start designing my pairs. I'm ordering 3 pairs to start things off!!

Right with you man. Ima put in that mad OT. Im thirsty for these more than the 5s now.
its going to be a long line at NTSM id studio on the 24th! A lot of these will be made
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

laugh.gif

Ima do 2 online. It's free shipping that way. Hopefully they have samples at Santa Monica so I can see them before hand.

laugh.gif

Ima do 2 online. It's free shipping that way. Hopefully they have samples at Santa Monica so I can see them before hand.

laugh.gif

hey where in santa monica do they have samples?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by havoc11

laugh.gif

He said "HOPEFULLY" they will have a sample pair on display at nike santa monica at the id studio

Originally Posted by havoc11

laugh.gif

He said "HOPEFULLY" they will have a sample pair on display at nike santa monica at the id studio

Back
Top Bottom