OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Only retro I'm looking forward to are the air more uptempos. Foamposites are getting to played out man. It sucks. And yeah. Lunars are always a good investment and doesn't hurt our pockets as much. Only Js I'll get are the 13s and Concords I think.

Only retro I'm looking forward to are the air more uptempos. Foamposites are getting to played out man. It sucks. And yeah. Lunars are always a good investment and doesn't hurt our pockets as much. Only Js I'll get are the 13s and Concords I think.

Almost hurt to pass on the cementd, but I'm being strong lol. I'd just rather drop the 150+ on something with newr tech that I'll be happy with the quality. I honestly don't see myself purchasing any retros this year even though JB is tempting me for the first time in a while.

Almost hurt to pass on the cementd, but I'm being strong lol. I'd just rather drop the 150+ on something with newr tech that I'll be happy with the quality. I honestly don't see myself purchasing any retros this year even though JB is tempting me for the first time in a while.

Originally Posted by s dubl

agreed...
same here...

i sold all my Jordans tht i collected from past 5 or 6 years...

Originally Posted by s dubl

agreed...
same here...

i sold all my Jordans tht i collected from past 5 or 6 years...

U will get over it dude. I didn't get that infrared pack... I regretted it. But over it now. I prob wouldn't even wear em that much.

U will get over it dude. I didn't get that infrared pack... I regretted it. But over it now. I prob wouldn't even wear em that much.

Sick blk/volt IDs E.
pimp.gif

Thanks Tony. And yeah the card is an extra plus. And they give you a poster now. The guy gave me 4 of them. I'll post pics. And they're doing a promotion on these ids. I'll post more info on it later.

And regarding about that id,I was goin to. But ehh.

That white base might make or break it. I'll do em actually.

Thanks Tony. And yeah the card is an extra plus. And they give you a poster now. The guy gave me 4 of them. I'll post pics. And they're doing a promotion on these ids. I'll post more info on it later.

And regarding about that id,I was goin to. But ehh.

That white base might make or break it. I'll do em actually.

I made similar, but with silver heel accent. Hopefully I'll have em within the next week or so. I'll post pics when I get em.

I made similar, but with silver heel accent. Hopefully I'll have em within the next week or so. I'll post pics when I get em.

My picks

JR Smith

Comet Red - Which is better, WHITE or RED lining?

Kid Hollywood inspired - Which is better, WHITE or SILVER heel?

Back
Top Bottom