OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

My picks

JR Smith

Comet Red - Which is better, WHITE or RED lining?

Kid Hollywood inspired - Which is better, WHITE or SILVER heel?

i think if JR smith makes an all del-sol pair, it's gonna actually be all yellow this time. last year he had to leave the midsole white cause there was no yellow option.

both the red and white lining look good.

and i would go with white heal with silver heal cup.

i think if JR smith makes an all del-sol pair, it's gonna actually be all yellow this time. last year he had to leave the midsole white cause there was no yellow option.

both the red and white lining look good.

and i would go with white heal with silver heal cup.

here's my first pair of VI IDs...

1iejvs.jpg

o56qvd.jpg

n5llpv.jpg

11v5cau.jpg

miyk9s.jpg

not sure how I feel about this...midsole accent and sole don't quite match, but I guess when being worn it wont be too noticeable. Other than that Im happy with em.
2vughz5.jpg

might throw some black laces in em...

here's my first pair of VI IDs...

1iejvs.jpg

o56qvd.jpg

n5llpv.jpg

11v5cau.jpg

miyk9s.jpg

not sure how I feel about this...midsole accent and sole don't quite match, but I guess when being worn it wont be too noticeable. Other than that Im happy with em.
2vughz5.jpg

might throw some black laces in em...

"Purp N Yellow"s are FIRE! Epic lakers colorway.

Always enjoy checking out all your guys designs in here. There's a few pairs I'd love to have. (I suck at IDs....always have)

"Purp N Yellow"s are FIRE! Epic lakers colorway.

Always enjoy checking out all your guys designs in here. There's a few pairs I'd love to have. (I suck at IDs....always have)

Those are real nice! Good job s dubl. The purple on the midsole and sole ain't too different. Shouldn't even be noticeable once u wear them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real dope S. That purple looks good. I Knew that the flash was brighting the sockliner up on that other id a page back or 2.
That purple sole is nice. The midsole will blend in. I never trip about small things. We/I get the idea.

sn - sz13 and up have better scales. Bought my lil bro a sz 13 and damn the scales were nice.

Those are real nice! Good job s dubl. The purple on the midsole and sole ain't too different. Shouldn't even be noticeable once u wear them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real dope S. That purple looks good. I Knew that the flash was brighting the sockliner up on that other id a page back or 2.
That purple sole is nice. The midsole will blend in. I never trip about small things. We/I get the idea.

sn - sz13 and up have better scales. Bought my lil bro a sz 13 and damn the scales were nice.

real nice iDs! s dubl...

u guys posting more n more... i want to buy more n more... wnt to buy right now!

real nice iDs! s dubl...

u guys posting more n more... i want to buy more n more... wnt to buy right now!

Back
Top Bottom