OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

yeah going with the 2nd one.
oh and onoudidntgf.... your ids reminded me of this video.  Basketball Magic #2 ( Kobe Bryant ) HD

Mayo gave it to kobe the whole time... jk lol

NWT. I like those first ones a lot. I like the solid, one colour midsole/outsole.

If anyone orders ID's with a solid midsole/outsole. Please post pictures. Kind of curious to see what the real thing will look like.

NWT. I like those first ones a lot. I like the solid, one colour midsole/outsole.

If anyone orders ID's with a solid midsole/outsole. Please post pictures. Kind of curious to see what the real thing will look like.

Had to order that black pair w/ red swoosh that NWT had in his hand in that pic. Can't wait til they get here! Really like those grizzlies IDs onoudidntgf. They are really nice!

Had to order that black pair w/ red swoosh that NWT had in his hand in that pic. Can't wait til they get here! Really like those grizzlies IDs onoudidntgf. They are really nice!

some dope ids thus far - what drew my attention though, onoudidntgf's oj inspired ones, they got that "juice" and never wear them's black reds with the icey bottom, straight cold...

some dope ids thus far - what drew my attention though, onoudidntgf's oj inspired ones, they got that "juice" and never wear them's black reds with the icey bottom, straight cold...

Hopped into it late but pretty awesome thread so far

"any reviews on the playing differences on hardwood vs asphalt outsoles?" .. no reviews yet, but thanks for those who mentioned asphalt's being thicker.

I'll look at earlier pages but has anyone posted a mostly Volt based colorway .. on Nikeid it's obviously very bright, but I'm curious to see just how bright.

Hopped into it late but pretty awesome thread so far

"any reviews on the playing differences on hardwood vs asphalt outsoles?" .. no reviews yet, but thanks for those who mentioned asphalt's being thicker.

I'll look at earlier pages but has anyone posted a mostly Volt based colorway .. on Nikeid it's obviously very bright, but I'm curious to see just how bright.

No kobes dropping tomorrow so I guess I should get on these IDs...

nwt- I really like the dark grey tongue with the black base. In your pic I don't see a lot of contrast between the two. (that pair is sick by the way) Is that the lighting or how it looks in person. thanks
I think I may have to throw in a purple heel cup on my pair. Just debating whether to do black/del sol/purp/white or black/purp/white.

No kobes dropping tomorrow so I guess I should get on these IDs...

nwt- I really like the dark grey tongue with the black base. In your pic I don't see a lot of contrast between the two. (that pair is sick by the way) Is that the lighting or how it looks in person. thanks
I think I may have to throw in a purple heel cup on my pair. Just debating whether to do black/del sol/purp/white or black/purp/white.

Originally Posted by c4

here is a pic with reg lighting. you can definitely see the grey for sure.

5374151189_c2db1652a0_z.jpg

Originally Posted by c4

here is a pic with reg lighting. you can definitely see the grey for sure.

5374151189_c2db1652a0_z.jpg

so is there a difference between the "court" soles and the "asphalt" soles???

I want the clear soles but I wanna hoop inside with them....

so is there a difference between the "court" soles and the "asphalt" soles???

I want the clear soles but I wanna hoop inside with them....

never wear them- thanks, that helps a lot. Reminds me of the base/tongue on the carpe diem IVs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never wear them- thanks, that helps a lot. Reminds me of the base/tongue on the carpe diem IVs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Xan I had something pretty similar in colors to those in my locker based off of my old school's colors. I'm probably ordering these soon, but I also kinda want to wait to see if they have gradient or camo options.

pretty nice man, looked like something Demar Derozen should be ordering! 
smokin.gif

yea i kno man, i m gonna wait a bit too~

since Vs r back up! VIs r on hold now, wait x3~lol

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Xan I had something pretty similar in colors to those in my locker based off of my old school's colors. I'm probably ordering these soon, but I also kinda want to wait to see if they have gradient or camo options.

pretty nice man, looked like something Demar Derozen should be ordering! 
smokin.gif

yea i kno man, i m gonna wait a bit too~

since Vs r back up! VIs r on hold now, wait x3~lol

Back
Top Bottom