OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

lol oh ok. i wish they gave us some more grey options....

grey base, grey heal, grey midsole. only 1 can wish
i kno man...
tht would be nice, grey stuff~ i like

hahaha

wht do u think about my stealth design? do u think those clear soles will come out nice with the blk midsoles?

i dont see a pair of blk midsoles with clear soles tht someone actually made it n had them on here yet... 

i m really wondering how would tht be looked like... hmm...

stealth design is nice.
i think the clear sole's will be dark since you have a black midsole. 
thx, man.
but i saw the iD samples from the studio, they r still white n icy... not affect by the blk midsoles...

the stealth is #1 or #2 from my options tht i m going to make... hmmm 

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

lol oh ok. i wish they gave us some more grey options....

grey base, grey heal, grey midsole. only 1 can wish
i kno man...
tht would be nice, grey stuff~ i like

hahaha

wht do u think about my stealth design? do u think those clear soles will come out nice with the blk midsoles?

i dont see a pair of blk midsoles with clear soles tht someone actually made it n had them on here yet... 

i m really wondering how would tht be looked like... hmm...

stealth design is nice.
i think the clear sole's will be dark since you have a black midsole. 
thx, man.
but i saw the iD samples from the studio, they r still white n icy... not affect by the blk midsoles...

the stealth is #1 or #2 from my options tht i m going to make... hmmm 

Some of these designs are really nice, but ima wait till they put nubuck as an option for the heel material before i consider buying a pair.

Some of these designs are really nice, but ima wait till they put nubuck as an option for the heel material before i consider buying a pair.

Originally Posted by c4

never wear them- thanks, that helps a lot. Reminds me of the base/tongue on the carpe diem IVs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i been wanting to do a CD pair but i dont know what color midsole. black or white. the sole is whats killing me. should it be clear translucent or solid grey. 

Originally Posted by c4

never wear them- thanks, that helps a lot. Reminds me of the base/tongue on the carpe diem IVs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i been wanting to do a CD pair but i dont know what color midsole. black or white. the sole is whats killing me. should it be clear translucent or solid grey. 

^It's too bad there's not a dark grey option for the midsole. Tough call. For a CD pair, I think I like the white midsole and both a clear or solid grey sole would look good I think. I'm sure you'll nail it.

...back to Nike ID

^It's too bad there's not a dark grey option for the midsole. Tough call. For a CD pair, I think I like the white midsole and both a clear or solid grey sole would look good I think. I'm sure you'll nail it.

...back to Nike ID

At least they gave us more "control" on the 6s. Every single piece of the shoe is id-able with a good amount of colors. We even go diff colored translucent soles... With the 5s we had more color placements, that's about it.

I was on the other site, some kid had red clear soles, looked real good.

At least they gave us more "control" on the 6s. Every single piece of the shoe is id-able with a good amount of colors. We even go diff colored translucent soles... With the 5s we had more color placements, that's about it.

I was on the other site, some kid had red clear soles, looked real good.

nice pix NWT! I'm looking forward to my delivery soon so I could join the club of VI IDs.. pictures coming soon.

nice pix NWT! I'm looking forward to my delivery soon so I could join the club of VI IDs.. pictures coming soon.

Mine just came in finally...but...the heel counter is not purple as I ordered... here pics...

Heres my order card:

The real thing...

Along with: 50 Amazing Years + Journey to the Ring.

Mine just came in finally...but...the heel counter is not purple as I ordered... here pics...

Heres my order card:

The real thing...

Along with: 50 Amazing Years + Journey to the Ring.

they turned out nice, but i think with the del sol heel counter it looks a little too plain.... i'd send them back

they turned out nice, but i think with the del sol heel counter it looks a little too plain.... i'd send them back

Originally Posted by David Choi

I think that they look even better with the del sol heel! Very nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

I think that they look even better with the del sol heel! Very nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

haha my fault. was uploading the pics.

i wanted an AirMax feel colorscheme. the Grey tongue did it for me. love this one. 

5374143357_e85cdb0435_z.jpg

5374745188_a75be9b7ec_z.jpg

5374147855_50dbfcc2c4_z.jpg

5374149423_7462386f9a_z.jpg

5374151189_c2db1652a0_z.jpg

the heel has a glitterish shine to it. i brightened up my lights to show it

5374752910_c0028e0677_z.jpg

i like em. no complaints. got 2 more coming in. 
these are the BEST kobe's here, great job NWT...

Originally Posted by never wear them

haha my fault. was uploading the pics.

i wanted an AirMax feel colorscheme. the Grey tongue did it for me. love this one. 

5374143357_e85cdb0435_z.jpg

5374745188_a75be9b7ec_z.jpg

5374147855_50dbfcc2c4_z.jpg

5374149423_7462386f9a_z.jpg

5374151189_c2db1652a0_z.jpg

the heel has a glitterish shine to it. i brightened up my lights to show it

5374752910_c0028e0677_z.jpg

i like em. no complaints. got 2 more coming in. 
these are the BEST kobe's here, great job NWT...

David Choi, if you're not satisfied, go on Nike chat. you'll get a new pair in 1-2 weeks. they put you on top priority.

and you don't have to send that pair back until you get the new one. free return shipping as well.

Back
Top Bottom