OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

David Choi, if you're not satisfied, go on Nike chat. you'll get a new pair in 1-2 weeks. they put you on top priority.

and you don't have to send that pair back until you get the new one. free return shipping as well.

sorry, i keep asking this question but could somebody advise?

What is the difference between "asphalt" and "indoor" (or whatever they call them) soles. I really want the clear soles, but it says they are "asphalt" and I want to wear these indoors

What is the difference between "asphalt" and "indoor" (or whatever they call them) soles. I really want the clear soles, but it says they are "asphalt" and I want to wear these indoors

Originally Posted by bigblizur

I doubt it will give you any problems...NWT posted pics of both at the same time. Asphalt have a thicker pattern to be more durable playing outdoors.

Originally Posted by bigblizur

I doubt it will give you any problems...NWT posted pics of both at the same time. Asphalt have a thicker pattern to be more durable playing outdoors.

david choi-hint while taking pics (in general). don't take the pic if the sun/light is behind the object. make the object or person face the light source.

david choi-hint while taking pics (in general). don't take the pic if the sun/light is behind the object. make the object or person face the light source.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

wore them today for the first time.
these are really nice, looks like pretty much an exact CW Mayo and Gay would wear
Or JR Smith with the Nuggets alternate jersey 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

Mine just came in finally...but...the heel counter is not purple as I ordered... here pics...

Heres my order card:

The real thing...

wouldn't send these back. all yellow heel looks better IMO. I like that del sol swerve connecting from
heel to toe. looks awesome. might have to do something like that just diff color. keep the IDs coming!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

Mine just came in finally...but...the heel counter is not purple as I ordered... here pics...

Heres my order card:

The real thing...

wouldn't send these back. all yellow heel looks better IMO. I like that del sol swerve connecting from
heel to toe. looks awesome. might have to do something like that just diff color. keep the IDs coming!
eek.gif

they came with neon green laces, but I change them out with my other nike laces and save the neon ones. I think black or white laces look good with them.

they came with neon green laces, but I change them out with my other nike laces and save the neon ones. I think black or white laces look good with them.

Yea, no doubt you could go a few different directions color wise with the laces but its the shape thats throwing it off for me. Do you have the Del Sol's you can take the black laces from to swap in?

Yea, no doubt you could go a few different directions color wise with the laces but its the shape thats throwing it off for me. Do you have the Del Sol's you can take the black laces from to swap in?

David Choi those are actually better than the version that you originally created. I would keep them.

David Choi those are actually better than the version that you originally created. I would keep them.

That volt green is definitely lighter than I expected. The color's more similar to those electric green foamposites that are coming out.

That volt green is definitely lighter than I expected. The color's more similar to those electric green foamposites that are coming out.

Back
Top Bottom