OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Those are
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
MoneyMike!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just got mines in. Took a quick pic right before I left to work. I love how they turned out. I'll post better pics up later when I get a chance.

pimp.gif
i like these. black laces for sure. or maybe del sol laces?

and nice ids everyone. 

Just got mines in. Took a quick pic right before I left to work. I love how they turned out. I'll post better pics up later when I get a chance.

pimp.gif

and nice ids everyone. 

Gonna make these at the iD studio at Nike Scottsdale. For those of you that have made an iD/been to a studio: I'm concerned about the red parts of the shoe matching, especially with regards to the sole. I want a translucent sole but I don't want it to look awkward if it comes out too light.
Any experiences with the varsity red on the heal and sole etc.? Thanks! 

Inspiration in the avatar.

Gonna make these at the iD studio at Nike Scottsdale. For those of you that have made an iD/been to a studio: I'm concerned about the red parts of the shoe matching, especially with regards to the sole. I want a translucent sole but I don't want it to look awkward if it comes out too light.
Any experiences with the varsity red on the heal and sole etc.? Thanks! 

Inspiration in the avatar.

Originally Posted by waverder

Here are pix of my Blk/Varsity Royal-Volt.. arrived today via UPS

Ordered 12/28
Shipped 1/20

These are my favorite pair in here. The volt ID is a great touch. So clean.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Here are pix of my Blk/Varsity Royal-Volt.. arrived today via UPS

Ordered 12/28
Shipped 1/20

These are my favorite pair in here. The volt ID is a great touch. So clean.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif

and nice ids everyone. 

agreed, black laces looked better to me too, gentry

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif

and nice ids everyone. 

agreed, black laces looked better to me too, gentry

gentry, those are killer, all the colours complement very well with each other...the yellow soles set it off imo.

probably go with black laces or something at least something solid not speckled.

gentry, those are killer, all the colours complement very well with each other...the yellow soles set it off imo.

probably go with black laces or something at least something solid not speckled.

Thanks guys. And I think that I'm leaning more towards the all black laces too. I was at the mall today and came across this shirt. It was the perfect match!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks guys. And I think that I'm leaning more towards the all black laces too. I was at the mall today and came across this shirt. It was the perfect match!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom