OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Yeah it's adidas. I guess these kicks are gonna be broken out tomorrow.
pimp.gif

^hahaha~ nice! enjoy it tmr, man.
it should break some necks... if i m there, i will turn head for sure... gotta see clearly wht it is, looked so amazing

i may go cop some of those shirts, they r nice... but i don't have these iDs thou
frown.gif

yr iDs go too well with the shirt! nice pick up on both

^hahaha~ nice! enjoy it tmr, man.
it should break some necks... if i m there, i will turn head for sure... gotta see clearly wht it is, looked so amazing

i may go cop some of those shirts, they r nice... but i don't have these iDs thou
frown.gif

yr iDs go too well with the shirt! nice pick up on both

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by waverder

Here are pix of my Blk/Varsity Royal-Volt.. arrived today via UPS

Ordered 12/28
Shipped 1/20

These are my favorite pair in here. The volt ID is a great touch. So clean.

pimp.gif
Thx swendro88!  go design, place that order, and post on here!! join the club with the rest of everyone's sweet design!

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by waverder

Here are pix of my Blk/Varsity Royal-Volt.. arrived today via UPS

Ordered 12/28
Shipped 1/20

These are my favorite pair in here. The volt ID is a great touch. So clean.

pimp.gif
Thx swendro88!  go design, place that order, and post on here!! join the club with the rest of everyone's sweet design!

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

you can put letters.. i put letters and so did many people.

but i'm not sure, that really sucks. go on nike chat tomorrow when they're open and ask.

i wish they would give an explanation.
So they are telling me my initials CI are a trademark they are not allowed to use. I asked what trademark is and they didn't know.

laugh.gif
 dumbest thing i've ever heard. that really sucks man. how can 2 letters be a trade mark? 
ohwell.gif
Sorry to bring this back up, but I just remembered that I have a pair of AM90 ids with my initials on the side. Hmmm, gotta call nike and see what's up that's some bs.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

you can put letters.. i put letters and so did many people.

but i'm not sure, that really sucks. go on nike chat tomorrow when they're open and ask.

i wish they would give an explanation.
So they are telling me my initials CI are a trademark they are not allowed to use. I asked what trademark is and they didn't know.

laugh.gif
 dumbest thing i've ever heard. that really sucks man. how can 2 letters be a trade mark? 
ohwell.gif
Sorry to bring this back up, but I just remembered that I have a pair of AM90 ids with my initials on the side. Hmmm, gotta call nike and see what's up that's some bs.
eyes.gif

What I've realized is that... NikeiD can't do **** for you. No matter what.

They're not about customer service. Its like, they have to go by what they've been told and no cutting corners or nothin! Horrible.

What I've realized is that... NikeiD can't do **** for you. No matter what.

They're not about customer service. Its like, they have to go by what they've been told and no cutting corners or nothin! Horrible.

^Lol I hear you on that one, they aren't too knowledgable when it comes to pretty much anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

^Lol I hear you on that one, they aren't too knowledgable when it comes to pretty much anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Yeah ask dude. Seriously that would piss me off. Im pissed off, for you right now.

Escalate that sh** dude. Speak to a manager. Go further than just a manager. Tell them to put in a request or somethin. I'm usually not the one to complain but when it comes to shoes... I turn into an angry old man wanting his payper view fight.

Yeah ask dude. Seriously that would piss me off. Im pissed off, for you right now.

Escalate that sh** dude. Speak to a manager. Go further than just a manager. Tell them to put in a request or somethin. I'm usually not the one to complain but when it comes to shoes... I turn into an angry old man wanting his payper view fight.

So...just got off the phone with nike. They weren't really to helpful in telling me exactly why I couldn't use my initials. The guy said I could put in a request to use them so I did and he said it will take 3-5 business days to get a response smh. Crossing my fingers that they approve it although he did say it would be for a one time use only. Pretty wack considering I have used my initials on an id before which I told him, but I guess it's whatever I'll just wait and see.

So...just got off the phone with nike. They weren't really to helpful in telling me exactly why I couldn't use my initials. The guy said I could put in a request to use them so I did and he said it will take 3-5 business days to get a response smh. Crossing my fingers that they approve it although he did say it would be for a one time use only. Pretty wack considering I have used my initials on an id before which I told him, but I guess it's whatever I'll just wait and see.

pair #2
23uwpbc.jpg

ordered 12/30/10
started 1/4/11
delivered 1/28/11

oed89.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

n5lljc.jpg

for some reason this ^^ is my favorite part of the whole shoe
5549sj.jpg

2u7vcxg.jpg

2i8vtsk.jpg

1zx5k0j.jpg

tried to get how the silver heel cup and scales go together, it flows quite well IMO in real life.

pair #2
23uwpbc.jpg

ordered 12/30/10
started 1/4/11
delivered 1/28/11

oed89.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

n5lljc.jpg

for some reason this ^^ is my favorite part of the whole shoe
5549sj.jpg

2u7vcxg.jpg

2i8vtsk.jpg

1zx5k0j.jpg

tried to get how the silver heel cup and scales go together, it flows quite well IMO in real life.

For those have have gotten your iD's, is the quality on par with the retail releases?

For those have have gotten your iD's, is the quality on par with the retail releases?

Back
Top Bottom