OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by dcUA

For those have have gotten your iD's, is the quality on par with the retail releases?

I find the quality of my IDs up to par.  Just as good! no complaints!

For those have have gotten your iD's, is the quality on par with the retail releases?

Originally Posted by waverder

Thanks. Good to know. I'll be ordering mine soon and wanted to temper my expectations if I had to. 

Originally Posted by waverder

Thanks. Good to know. I'll be ordering mine soon and wanted to temper my expectations if I had to. 

i don't have any GR, but mine are great. the only thing that annoyed me was the swoosh. it wasn't as "white" as the midsole or heal. 
it seems like the islands are white, but the material underneath (polyurethane?) isn't. not a big issue, but i can see some people flipping out over it. 

i don't have any GR, but mine are great. the only thing that annoyed me was the swoosh. it wasn't as "white" as the midsole or heal. 
it seems like the islands are white, but the material underneath (polyurethane?) isn't. not a big issue, but i can see some people flipping out over it. 

I just noticed after looking at s_dubl's pair that if you use a silver heel cup the kobe signature is black, makes sense since it'll clash. The default color is silver?

I just noticed after looking at s_dubl's pair that if you use a silver heel cup the kobe signature is black, makes sense since it'll clash. The default color is silver?

Originally Posted by s dubl

pair #2
23uwpbc.jpg

ordered 12/30/10
started 1/4/11
delivered 1/28/11

oed89.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

n5lljc.jpg

for some reason this ^^ is my favorite part of the whole shoe
5549sj.jpg

2u7vcxg.jpg

2i8vtsk.jpg

1zx5k0j.jpg

tried to get how the silver heel cup and scales go together, it flows quite well IMO in real life.

i got these same ones but the plastic heel cup is black instead...im amazed at how good these turned out

btw my friend got a pair with a red upper and white swoosh, and the swoosh came out pink. so just be careful when ordering that cw

ill post pics of mine when i can. my macbook pro camera isnt the best to take pics with

Originally Posted by s dubl

pair #2
23uwpbc.jpg

ordered 12/30/10
started 1/4/11
delivered 1/28/11

oed89.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

n5lljc.jpg

for some reason this ^^ is my favorite part of the whole shoe
5549sj.jpg

2u7vcxg.jpg

2i8vtsk.jpg

1zx5k0j.jpg

tried to get how the silver heel cup and scales go together, it flows quite well IMO in real life.

i got these same ones but the plastic heel cup is black instead...im amazed at how good these turned out

btw my friend got a pair with a red upper and white swoosh, and the swoosh came out pink. so just be careful when ordering that cw

ill post pics of mine when i can. my macbook pro camera isnt the best to take pics with

very nice s dubl those are fire.

I have a pair in my locker that has the same base, heel, and heel accent.

Now I think I can finally pull the trigger on it seeing as how good your pair turned out.

very nice s dubl those are fire.

I have a pair in my locker that has the same base, heel, and heel accent.

Now I think I can finally pull the trigger on it seeing as how good your pair turned out.

Back
Top Bottom