OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by jkballer5

As promised...pictures of my Duke/Orlando inspired ID's...

All in all I am very happy with them. The swoosh paint job is a lil sloppy but I wont complain. Kinda funny to see the pictures of the actual Dukes come out today and how similar they are
laugh.gif

not to say you wasted your money, but there's a gr that's coming out in that same cw minus the blk part on the midsole...and the tongue id of course...and it has a nubuck heel which is nice touch

here's the gr cw
2rr5rti.jpg

Originally Posted by jkballer5

As promised...pictures of my Duke/Orlando inspired ID's...

All in all I am very happy with them. The swoosh paint job is a lil sloppy but I wont complain. Kinda funny to see the pictures of the actual Dukes come out today and how similar they are
laugh.gif

not to say you wasted your money, but there's a gr that's coming out in that same cw minus the blk part on the midsole...and the tongue id of course...and it has a nubuck heel which is nice touch

here's the gr cw
2rr5rti.jpg

^ Yea I know and part of me feels like I wasted some money but at the same time I love what I got and chances are those real "Dukes" may not be a GR and I dont live near an HOH or NT so id be paying reseller prices anyways.
EDIT: Post 600!!! Only took me since '04
laugh.gif

^ Yea I know and part of me feels like I wasted some money but at the same time I love what I got and chances are those real "Dukes" may not be a GR and I dont live near an HOH or NT so id be paying reseller prices anyways.
EDIT: Post 600!!! Only took me since '04
laugh.gif

Not crazy about any of the VI designs I have made or seen yet.

I do like the black shozoku on the black tongue, I just can't figure out what else to do with it.

Not crazy about any of the VI designs I have made or seen yet.

I do like the black shozoku on the black tongue, I just can't figure out what else to do with it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pair #2
23uwpbc.jpg

ordered 12/30/10
started 1/4/11
delivered 1/28/11

oed89.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

n5lljc.jpg

for some reason this ^^ is my favorite part of the whole shoe
5549sj.jpg

2u7vcxg.jpg

2i8vtsk.jpg

1zx5k0j.jpg

tried to get how the silver heel cup and scales go together, it flows quite well IMO in real life.

I have a pair that is very similair to this in my locker. Inspired by Oregan's national title game uni. Wish I could do a grey midsole to really capture it though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pair #2
23uwpbc.jpg

ordered 12/30/10
started 1/4/11
delivered 1/28/11

oed89.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

n5lljc.jpg

for some reason this ^^ is my favorite part of the whole shoe
5549sj.jpg

2u7vcxg.jpg

2i8vtsk.jpg

1zx5k0j.jpg

tried to get how the silver heel cup and scales go together, it flows quite well IMO in real life.

I have a pair that is very similair to this in my locker. Inspired by Oregan's national title game uni. Wish I could do a grey midsole to really capture it though.

^ IMHO those above are the best I have seen so far. Best inspired by another shoe's colorway at least.

^ IMHO those above are the best I have seen so far. Best inspired by another shoe's colorway at least.

they need to add more color options to each area of the shoe. put grey, green, and a bunch of other different colors in the mix. every time i try to make something i like it looks too close to the 3 blue GRs, the breds, grinch's, all-stars, etc.
i can make something that doesn't look like the ones releasing but it'll come out as something i wouldn't buy lol.

they need to add more color options to each area of the shoe. put grey, green, and a bunch of other different colors in the mix. every time i try to make something i like it looks too close to the 3 blue GRs, the breds, grinch's, all-stars, etc.
i can make something that doesn't look like the ones releasing but it'll come out as something i wouldn't buy lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dope ids fellas.

My pairs should be coming soon.
Can't wait to see them...
IMO the ids s dubl did with the silver heel cup look better than the ones with the black heel cup, both are nice though.

Back
Top Bottom