OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dope ids fellas.

My pairs should be coming soon.
Can't wait to see them...
IMO the ids s dubl did with the silver heel cup look better than the ones with the black heel cup, both are nice though.

I agree. I thought a black heel cup was gonna look better (not saying the other guys ids are wack) but the silver made them look dope.
Looks like some DJ Clark type shoe.

I agree. I thought a black heel cup was gonna look better (not saying the other guys ids are wack) but the silver made them look dope.
Looks like some DJ Clark type shoe.

the 2 white bases with the icey green sole are really working, black or silver heel counter - either or, both are doing it.

the duke inspired ones, like them too, especially with that black heel midsole, feel like it gives it a continuous flow to them... idk...

on another note, any heads create an all black pair. i know its pretty basic to visualize but kind of want to see if it works to our senses before we shell out all that dough...

the 2 white bases with the icey green sole are really working, black or silver heel counter - either or, both are doing it.

the duke inspired ones, like them too, especially with that black heel midsole, feel like it gives it a continuous flow to them... idk...

on another note, any heads create an all black pair. i know its pretty basic to visualize but kind of want to see if it works to our senses before we shell out all that dough...

shawne's pair remind me of the am95 neons...very dope!!! very close to the am95/af1 hybrid...again, well done shawne.  

Air_Max_95-100.jpg
nike-air-force-1-air-max-95-ndc.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

shawne's pair remind me of the am95 neons...very dope!!! very close to the am95/af1 hybrid...again, well done shawne.  

Air_Max_95-100.jpg
nike-air-force-1-air-max-95-ndc.jpg

1qfo1k.jpg

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Not crazy about any of the VI designs I have made or seen yet.

I do like the black shozoku on the black tongue, I just can't figure out what else to do with it.
i feel the exactly same as you...
the only pairs i had made are the all blk purple and all blk volt soles...

i really think VIs upper only looked good with blk base...

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Not crazy about any of the VI designs I have made or seen yet.

I do like the black shozoku on the black tongue, I just can't figure out what else to do with it.
i feel the exactly same as you...
the only pairs i had made are the all blk purple and all blk volt soles...

i really think VIs upper only looked good with blk base...

i hate the vi, but from a customer's point of view, i think it sucks that the white base really turns out grey. i mean you can truely never have a white iD.

i hate the vi, but from a customer's point of view, i think it sucks that the white base really turns out grey. i mean you can truely never have a white iD.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

ya. i originally had a white based ID ready to order, but i had to make a black one cause the white base wasn't doing it for me.
the white base is alright, but i don't think it will look good with my design. so i'm prob just gonna make another black-based pair. although.. i did like how the white out's turned out with the silver heal cup. i wouldn't mind ordering that.

ya. i originally had a white based ID ready to order, but i had to make a black one cause the white base wasn't doing it for me.
the white base is alright, but i don't think it will look good with my design. so i'm prob just gonna make another black-based pair. although.. i did like how the white out's turned out with the silver heal cup. i wouldn't mind ordering that.

Originally Posted by al3x89

true, thts the reason stopped me make a white base as well...
it is surely special that white base with grey island, but they can keep it for the concord only~

becuz white base supposed to be white everything...

if we can choose the islands layer color, it will be too crazy, lol

they can't sell those limited edition anymore, i bet.

Originally Posted by al3x89

true, thts the reason stopped me make a white base as well...
it is surely special that white base with grey island, but they can keep it for the concord only~

becuz white base supposed to be white everything...

if we can choose the islands layer color, it will be too crazy, lol

they can't sell those limited edition anymore, i bet.

Thanks again for all the love fellas! The grey heel cup really works with the grey islands on the white base. Pics don't quite capture it.

Thanks again for all the love fellas! The grey heel cup really works with the grey islands on the white base. Pics don't quite capture it.

The white base is pretty dope. As long as you execute it well and blend it in or use a color that will tone it down in some way, it'll all be good.

The white base is pretty dope. As long as you execute it well and blend it in or use a color that will tone it down in some way, it'll all be good.

here are my Id's got them a few weeks ago. wore them already. absolutely love the clear sole.

edit: Waverider  waverder. i think i seen your id in the 1st stages and i said they were dope. WOW GREAT JOB! DOPE as HELL
pimp.gif

here are my Id's got them a few weeks ago. wore them already. absolutely love the clear sole.

edit: Waverider  waverder. i think i seen your id in the 1st stages and i said they were dope. WOW GREAT JOB! DOPE as HELL
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom