OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^ I hope you don't plan on rocking the jersey shorts and shoes all together..its really not cool to over match..awesome IDs though!!

^ I hope you don't plan on rocking the jersey shorts and shoes all together..its really not cool to over match..awesome IDs though!!

Originally Posted by swgdriven

Finally they arrived!  Can't wait to rock em on the courts and casually
smile.gif

finally meet a CP fan here~ *hand shakes*
do u buy CP's shoes?

i have at least 3 pairs each model of his shoes~ i love em! 

kinda curious, y u make CP as theme on a Kobe shoes... it is kinda weird to me, no offense thou~

i would never do that, they don't cross at all... i have my CP collection and also Kobe collection on their own

Originally Posted by swgdriven

Finally they arrived!  Can't wait to rock em on the courts and casually
smile.gif

finally meet a CP fan here~ *hand shakes*
do u buy CP's shoes?

i have at least 3 pairs each model of his shoes~ i love em! 

kinda curious, y u make CP as theme on a Kobe shoes... it is kinda weird to me, no offense thou~

i would never do that, they don't cross at all... i have my CP collection and also Kobe collection on their own

I might order these if an official BL colorway doesn't drop for the VIs. Wanted to try a different take on the colorway instead of exactly copying the Vs. Plus I'm seeing that the black base turns out really well.

I might order these if an official BL colorway doesn't drop for the VIs. Wanted to try a different take on the colorway instead of exactly copying the Vs. Plus I'm seeing that the black base turns out really well.

Originally Posted by ptngina

came in today. not what I expected. snakeskin reflects too much.
I like those.  I ordered id with all black but just a clear volt sole.
So far my favourite id's are sdubls

I like those.  I ordered id with all black but just a clear volt sole.
So far my favourite id's are sdubls

same thing i was thinkin about the black base. its too shiny, imo it needs to be dulled down a lil bit. a glossy swoosh is cool though.

same thing i was thinkin about the black base. its too shiny, imo it needs to be dulled down a lil bit. a glossy swoosh is cool though.

those are pretty clean...but it'll be interesting how they come out knowing the upper will be more grey than the pic

those are pretty clean...but it'll be interesting how they come out knowing the upper will be more grey than the pic

@XanGelicO: No offense taken man
smile.gif

Yeah i get what you're saying, but i figure if im gonna spend extra money on an ID, id make a special ID to match my CP jersey. It's a small thing that doesnt really bother me if it clashes with the kobe line cause its on the inside of the tongue. The only person who will see it is me when i put on the kobes to do battle on the court
smile.gif
i like to play just like Paul, hitting the open guy.

If it was visible from the outside then i would have probably not have put it on there.

None of the pictures i posted above show it, but i also put the number 3 on the side to signify my two favorite players, Paul, and coincidentally also Wade! I also have Wade's Olympic jersey in all navy blue too.

I haven't purchased any of CP's shoes, waiting for more colorways to come out. Hopefully one of the cws make me want to go auto Buy! What would you say is the difference between these kobes and paul's shoes? i'm really into performance, and from what ive read online the kobes seem to be right up there.

@XanGelicO: No offense taken man
smile.gif

Yeah i get what you're saying, but i figure if im gonna spend extra money on an ID, id make a special ID to match my CP jersey. It's a small thing that doesnt really bother me if it clashes with the kobe line cause its on the inside of the tongue. The only person who will see it is me when i put on the kobes to do battle on the court
smile.gif
i like to play just like Paul, hitting the open guy.

If it was visible from the outside then i would have probably not have put it on there.

None of the pictures i posted above show it, but i also put the number 3 on the side to signify my two favorite players, Paul, and coincidentally also Wade! I also have Wade's Olympic jersey in all navy blue too.

I haven't purchased any of CP's shoes, waiting for more colorways to come out. Hopefully one of the cws make me want to go auto Buy! What would you say is the difference between these kobes and paul's shoes? i'm really into performance, and from what ive read online the kobes seem to be right up there.

Heading over to Nike Santa Monica tomorrow to do me a ID or 2 (damn you nike/kobe stealing my money). I wanna do a USC color way but cant decide on which one to do. I have 3 version. maybe some feedback from my fellow NTers can help me out.
USC Version 1 solid red sole w/gold midsole accent

394975420.jpg

USC version 2 translucent red sole w/red midsole accent

394975421.jpg

USC version 3 translucent del sol sole w/red midsole accent

394975419.jpg

Heading over to Nike Santa Monica tomorrow to do me a ID or 2 (damn you nike/kobe stealing my money). I wanna do a USC color way but cant decide on which one to do. I have 3 version. maybe some feedback from my fellow NTers can help me out.
USC Version 1 solid red sole w/gold midsole accent

394975420.jpg

USC version 2 translucent red sole w/red midsole accent

394975421.jpg

USC version 3 translucent del sol sole w/red midsole accent

394975419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom