OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I like the last one, the different color sole sets it off more. Also wonder what the release version will look like

I like the last one, the different color sole sets it off more. Also wonder what the release version will look like

yeah i agree, the last USC colorway really makes the last part of midsole stand out.  good balance of red, yellowish gold, and white

yeah i agree, the last USC colorway really makes the last part of midsole stand out.  good balance of red, yellowish gold, and white

Originally Posted by swgdriven

@XanGelicO: No offense taken man
smile.gif

Yeah i get what you're saying, but i figure if im gonna spend extra money on an ID, id make a special ID to match my CP jersey. It's a small thing that doesnt really bother me if it clashes with the kobe line cause its on the inside of the tongue. The only person who will see it is me when i put on the kobes to do battle on the court
smile.gif
i like to play just like Paul, hitting the open guy.

If it was visible from the outside then i would have probably not have put it on there.

None of the pictures i posted above show it, but i also put the number 3 on the side to signify my two favorite players, Paul, and coincidentally also Wade! I also have Wade's Olympic jersey in all navy blue too.

I haven't purchased any of CP's shoes, waiting for more colorways to come out. Hopefully one of the cws make me want to go auto Buy! What would you say is the difference between these kobes and paul's shoes? i'm really into performance, and from what ive read online the kobes seem to be right up there.
i see.
i have been CP fan ever since he went into the league.

So every single pair of his signature shoes i had been purchasing, and tried to land my hands on all the possible colorways tht CP had worn in the games, of cuz except the PEs, it is too hard to get those and will cost huge amount of money which i think it doesnt worth it. Unless i had a chance to meet CP and he gives it to me, then thts priceless... thts y i never go for the PEs on eBay, not worth it in my perspective.

for performance, I had worn Kobe I to play until it dies down... then CP's shoes start coming out around on the third signature shoes of Kobe's? and i worn Kobe IVs to play for a short time, then sold it not cuz i don't like it, just i had too many shoes to ball in and i think it is too expensive to play in them at tht time. Then i played in the VIs now.

Like I said, i had worn all the CPs except the IVs, haven't got them in yet.

i gotta say, if yr playing style like CP, you won't go wrong with the CP shoes.

CP shoes is a lot closer to the ground, you got the good cushioning feeling... just right about there. but not too thick. court feeling is extremely well. it is the best line of PG position shoes out there, IMO.

I had worn quite a lot of different popular shoe model in recent years, like HD, hyperfuse, zoom mvp, etc. i think those r popular between guards. 

but i think CP's shoes r easily winning all those. just because its grip is so good, and its low to the ground feeling so great... it makes me feel like cutting easier, reacting faster, etc.

by the way out of all 3 pairs i had worn, CP3.II is the best! i love tht shoes, even thou they r not low cut. CP feels like a pair of immature product compared to the IIs and the IIIs... IIIs is better cushioning than the IIs, but i like it less just cuz they r a bit higher off the ground. can't wait to get the IVs, wnt to see how it feels.

Kobe shoes overall r real great shoes! no doubt! but it fits more to the players who jump more in action.or maybe i can say it fits more to the players like to play one on one with.

it just can master many different demands on the court... but CP shoes r more fit for the PGs, speeding up on the floor, cutting, etc.

If your playing style is like CP, i think there isn't too much jumping but more rolling on the ground n changing directions... i think u wud love the CP lines too, give it a try.

For now, i still wearing my CP3.II and CP3.III, Kobe VI and a pair of hyperfuse to play~

Originally Posted by swgdriven

@XanGelicO: No offense taken man
smile.gif

Yeah i get what you're saying, but i figure if im gonna spend extra money on an ID, id make a special ID to match my CP jersey. It's a small thing that doesnt really bother me if it clashes with the kobe line cause its on the inside of the tongue. The only person who will see it is me when i put on the kobes to do battle on the court
smile.gif
i like to play just like Paul, hitting the open guy.

If it was visible from the outside then i would have probably not have put it on there.

None of the pictures i posted above show it, but i also put the number 3 on the side to signify my two favorite players, Paul, and coincidentally also Wade! I also have Wade's Olympic jersey in all navy blue too.

I haven't purchased any of CP's shoes, waiting for more colorways to come out. Hopefully one of the cws make me want to go auto Buy! What would you say is the difference between these kobes and paul's shoes? i'm really into performance, and from what ive read online the kobes seem to be right up there.
i see.
i have been CP fan ever since he went into the league.

So every single pair of his signature shoes i had been purchasing, and tried to land my hands on all the possible colorways tht CP had worn in the games, of cuz except the PEs, it is too hard to get those and will cost huge amount of money which i think it doesnt worth it. Unless i had a chance to meet CP and he gives it to me, then thts priceless... thts y i never go for the PEs on eBay, not worth it in my perspective.

for performance, I had worn Kobe I to play until it dies down... then CP's shoes start coming out around on the third signature shoes of Kobe's? and i worn Kobe IVs to play for a short time, then sold it not cuz i don't like it, just i had too many shoes to ball in and i think it is too expensive to play in them at tht time. Then i played in the VIs now.

Like I said, i had worn all the CPs except the IVs, haven't got them in yet.

i gotta say, if yr playing style like CP, you won't go wrong with the CP shoes.

CP shoes is a lot closer to the ground, you got the good cushioning feeling... just right about there. but not too thick. court feeling is extremely well. it is the best line of PG position shoes out there, IMO.

I had worn quite a lot of different popular shoe model in recent years, like HD, hyperfuse, zoom mvp, etc. i think those r popular between guards. 

but i think CP's shoes r easily winning all those. just because its grip is so good, and its low to the ground feeling so great... it makes me feel like cutting easier, reacting faster, etc.

by the way out of all 3 pairs i had worn, CP3.II is the best! i love tht shoes, even thou they r not low cut. CP feels like a pair of immature product compared to the IIs and the IIIs... IIIs is better cushioning than the IIs, but i like it less just cuz they r a bit higher off the ground. can't wait to get the IVs, wnt to see how it feels.

Kobe shoes overall r real great shoes! no doubt! but it fits more to the players who jump more in action.or maybe i can say it fits more to the players like to play one on one with.

it just can master many different demands on the court... but CP shoes r more fit for the PGs, speeding up on the floor, cutting, etc.

If your playing style is like CP, i think there isn't too much jumping but more rolling on the ground n changing directions... i think u wud love the CP lines too, give it a try.

For now, i still wearing my CP3.II and CP3.III, Kobe VI and a pair of hyperfuse to play~

thanks for the feedback!

yeah ive just recently gotten into buying different shoes since i started working and can afford to now.  i remember my first pair of basketball shoes being the wade 1.3 converse i think?  those were some good times.  and then i purchased the 09 huaraches, which are super comfortable, but i've had my fair share of rolled ankles in those shoes, once just trying to move laterally which was bad.  after that i got a pair of hyperdunks cause that was all the craze in navy blue and white.  wore and beat both those down pretty bad and then decided to buy some low cut kobes.  man, i wish i was buying shoes during the kobe v era, really wanted a pair of the dark knights and original kobe v bruce lees when i saw pics of them online.  doooope cws.  not sure if id spend the money now to get them ><

enter the kobe vi grinches as my first pair, and i decided to get the hyperfuses in black/white from eastbay for 87 which isnt too bad. 

i was looking at getting a pair of CP3 IVs

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-lookbook-jordan-cp3-iv/

i was thinking of maybe getting the red/black/white jordan pair.  i think i may be getting too many of the kobe vi's and want to diversify a bit instead of say, getting the kobe vi all stars that are supposed to come out later.  i think the last pair of kobe vi i will buy, if they come out in the US, would be the Chinas.  such a clean cw.  that or the grey royals.  smoking cw!  god nike is making so much bank off the kobe vis >< 

thanks for the feedback!

yeah ive just recently gotten into buying different shoes since i started working and can afford to now.  i remember my first pair of basketball shoes being the wade 1.3 converse i think?  those were some good times.  and then i purchased the 09 huaraches, which are super comfortable, but i've had my fair share of rolled ankles in those shoes, once just trying to move laterally which was bad.  after that i got a pair of hyperdunks cause that was all the craze in navy blue and white.  wore and beat both those down pretty bad and then decided to buy some low cut kobes.  man, i wish i was buying shoes during the kobe v era, really wanted a pair of the dark knights and original kobe v bruce lees when i saw pics of them online.  doooope cws.  not sure if id spend the money now to get them ><

enter the kobe vi grinches as my first pair, and i decided to get the hyperfuses in black/white from eastbay for 87 which isnt too bad. 

i was looking at getting a pair of CP3 IVs

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-lookbook-jordan-cp3-iv/

i was thinking of maybe getting the red/black/white jordan pair.  i think i may be getting too many of the kobe vi's and want to diversify a bit instead of say, getting the kobe vi all stars that are supposed to come out later.  i think the last pair of kobe vi i will buy, if they come out in the US, would be the Chinas.  such a clean cw.  that or the grey royals.  smoking cw!  god nike is making so much bank off the kobe vis >< 

Originally Posted by jkballer5

As promised...pictures of my Duke/Orlando inspired ID's...

Soles are ICY

Left ID

All in all I am very happy with them. The swoosh paint job is a lil sloppy but I wont complain.Kinda funny to see the pictures of the actual Dukes come out today and how similar they are
laugh.gif

I'm surprise the royal blue is not as dark as this. Making me second guessing a whole royal base blue Kobe VI iD.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

As promised...pictures of my Duke/Orlando inspired ID's...

Soles are ICY

Left ID

All in all I am very happy with them. The swoosh paint job is a lil sloppy but I wont complain.Kinda funny to see the pictures of the actual Dukes come out today and how similar they are
laugh.gif

I'm surprise the royal blue is not as dark as this. Making me second guessing a whole royal base blue Kobe VI iD.

His pic is near a window which makes it's Makin it look brighter than what it is. The pic I'm holding is under normal lighting. Indoor

His pic is near a window which makes it's Makin it look brighter than what it is. The pic I'm holding is under normal lighting. Indoor

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks, that's what I figured. Hoping he might take a few more pictures. Really want to do a royal blue base colorway.

Thanks, that's what I figured. Hoping he might take a few more pictures. Really want to do a royal blue base colorway.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I'll take some more pictures in different lighting when I get the chance. The blue is darker in person and those previous pictures were taken in the patio outside.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I'll take some more pictures in different lighting when I get the chance. The blue is darker in person and those previous pictures were taken in the patio outside.

Back
Top Bottom