OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

My ID's finally came in. Too bad that I gotta be stuck at work till late.
ohwell.gif

@gentry187: im sure you'll be pleased with em!  mine turned out awesome
smile.gif

@23phorlife: thanks brotha ^^ i tried my best to match the BL V version.  definitely love the yellow base alot

@gentry187: im sure you'll be pleased with em!  mine turned out awesome
smile.gif

@23phorlife: thanks brotha ^^ i tried my best to match the BL V version.  definitely love the yellow base alot

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I added the white on accident, but I liked how it turned out

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I added the white on accident, but I liked how it turned out

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by never wear them

His pic is near a window which makes it's Makin it look brighter than what it is. The pic I'm holding is under normal lighting. Indoor
Thanks, that's what I figured. Hoping he might take a few more pictures. Really want to do a royal blue base colorway.

I'll take some more pictures in different lighting when I get the chance. The blue is darker in person and those previous pictures were taken in the patio outside.

Here's the best pic I could take of the true color of the blue base on my ID's. Sorry it's not better but I have a crappy camera and the lighting in the house is not great.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by never wear them

His pic is near a window which makes it's Makin it look brighter than what it is. The pic I'm holding is under normal lighting. Indoor
Thanks, that's what I figured. Hoping he might take a few more pictures. Really want to do a royal blue base colorway.

I'll take some more pictures in different lighting when I get the chance. The blue is darker in person and those previous pictures were taken in the patio outside.

Here's the best pic I could take of the true color of the blue base on my ID's. Sorry it's not better but I have a crappy camera and the lighting in the house is not great.

i like those insp XIs. my locker pair has a black swoosh

real nice tho dude. can we get a pic of the soles?
nice ids everyone. 

i like those insp XIs. my locker pair has a black swoosh

real nice tho dude. can we get a pic of the soles?
nice ids everyone. 

Those breds are unbelievable. I think thatll be the first pair i order when they make nubuck an option as the heel material. Those are 100x better than the breds releasing. Awesome job!

Those breds are unbelievable. I think thatll be the first pair i order when they make nubuck an option as the heel material. Those are 100x better than the breds releasing. Awesome job!

Back
Top Bottom