OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

They were broken in somewhat from walking around in them for awhile but it was the first time playing ball in them. I dont think anything could make a difference cause the ridges are so thick they slide on a gym floor instead of catching traction.

^My outdoor soles worked fine indoors. They were ok straight out of the box and got better as I played a couple of games

^My outdoor soles worked fine indoors. They were ok straight out of the box and got better as I played a couple of games

285478_2317852704186_1185562780_2890117_6519023_n.jpg

284231_2343562313046_1369630570_32681201_3640863_n.jpg

^Nice

Has anyone come up with anything that's Carpe Diem Kobe 4 inspired? I can't find those anywhere so I want to make a ZK6 ID inspired by those. I've been trying for the last hour or so to make something and can't find the right combination haha
I did see the IDs on the first few pages.  I guess I'm asking if anyone designed and bought a CDIV inspired CW.

^Nice

Has anyone come up with anything that's Carpe Diem Kobe 4 inspired? I can't find those anywhere so I want to make a ZK6 ID inspired by those. I've been trying for the last hour or so to make something and can't find the right combination haha
I did see the IDs on the first few pages.  I guess I'm asking if anyone designed and bought a CDIV inspired CW.

^^^V's finally got taken down? Funny I was wearing mine today and was wondering when they were gonna get taken down. I just pulled the trigger on my last pair of VI ID. Made a spacejam inspired pair. Yeah I know the idea is played out but I feel like they've never been done the right way. At least IMO.

^^^V's finally got taken down? Funny I was wearing mine today and was wondering when they were gonna get taken down. I just pulled the trigger on my last pair of VI ID. Made a spacejam inspired pair. Yeah I know the idea is played out but I feel like they've never been done the right way. At least IMO.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Unfortunately, they did. I kept making a lot of different iDs and almost settled on the DK-inspired "White Knights" by another member on here...
t8afee.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

Unfortunately, they did. I kept making a lot of different iDs and almost settled on the DK-inspired "White Knights" by another member on here...
t8afee.jpg

A lot of nice ID's in here... Being relatively broke sucks.... Had 50-60 V's id's just sitting in a folder.... And knew they were coming down sometime this summer..But no money meant I couldn't make them all....And yes I wanted them all.... Same thing is going to happen with the VI's

Never ending cycle  
roll.gif

A lot of nice ID's in here... Being relatively broke sucks.... Had 50-60 V's id's just sitting in a folder.... And knew they were coming down sometime this summer..But no money meant I couldn't make them all....And yes I wanted them all.... Same thing is going to happen with the VI's

Never ending cycle  
roll.gif

thread is slowly dying so i'm gonna post one of my IDs in action
pimp.gif

this is from my trip to europe a few weeks ago. i was playing in a tournament in Poland

28315017991144715241649.jpg

113lm.jpg

115bs.jpg

thread is slowly dying so i'm gonna post one of my IDs in action
pimp.gif

this is from my trip to europe a few weeks ago. i was playing in a tournament in Poland

28315017991144715241649.jpg

113lm.jpg

115bs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom