OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

no doubt white is easier to find my man

ima bout ta pull tha trigger on a pair just like that except with a translucent purple bottom

good stuff onlyfootball !
Yea the translucent purple is really nice. Post some pics when they come in, I'd love to see how they turn out.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

no doubt white is easier to find my man

ima bout ta pull tha trigger on a pair just like that except with a translucent purple bottom

good stuff onlyfootball !
Yea the translucent purple is really nice. Post some pics when they come in, I'd love to see how they turn out.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

can i make a request for all of you that id the heel...please don't unless you put 24....when i buy them on ebay later after you return them i hate having to explain what MD is or 45 or some other is...

i am doing an id right now...
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

can i make a request for all of you that id the heel...please don't unless you put 24....when i buy them on ebay later after you return them i hate having to explain what MD is or 45 or some other is...

i am doing an id right now...
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^ mixed emotions...lol...i usually do pick up at least one off of ebay each version...prices are usually pretty good compared to $165 + tax and shipping from NDC...

^^^ mixed emotions...lol...i usually do pick up at least one off of ebay each version...prices are usually pretty good compared to $165 + tax and shipping from NDC...

^Uh...they've done IDs for multiple Kobes in the signature line already, and they haven't taken anything away from the original colorways. If anything, the IDs have only added to the shoes' popularity.

^Uh...they've done IDs for multiple Kobes in the signature line already, and they haven't taken anything away from the original colorways. If anything, the IDs have only added to the shoes' popularity.

^thats why his shoes are always on the hash wall at nike factories across the country...if you make a shoe less accesible, everyone will want.....

^thats why his shoes are always on the hash wall at nike factories across the country...if you make a shoe less accesible, everyone will want.....

Originally Posted by kelly2323

they shouldnt have id'ed these, takes away from the originals....bad move.

Prior ID success for the past Kobe's, why wouldn't they?

Plus there's alot of people that like the shoe...just not the colorways releasing so far.

Prior ID success for the past Kobe's, why wouldn't they?

Plus there's alot of people that like the shoe...just not the colorways releasing so far.

bad move why doesnt jordan ID there shoes....if everyone has it, no one will want it...i dont know, just speaking, but there is no way mike would let them id his kicks cause they wouldnt be worth anything.

bad move why doesnt jordan ID there shoes....if everyone has it, no one will want it...i dont know, just speaking, but there is no way mike would let them id his kicks cause they wouldnt be worth anything.

IDs are a great idea. That way people can make their team colors, or if they don't like a version of a colorway, or something nike didn't make they can make their own.

Most shoes make their way to the hash wall anyway one time or another.

I'm really thinking about ordering another pair when I get home
30t6p3b.gif
at me. If I do it'll most likely be my inline 4 inspired pair...I haven't even tried these damn shoes on and I already can't get enough.

IDs are a great idea. That way people can make their team colors, or if they don't like a version of a colorway, or something nike didn't make they can make their own.

Most shoes make their way to the hash wall anyway one time or another.

I'm really thinking about ordering another pair when I get home
30t6p3b.gif
at me. If I do it'll most likely be my inline 4 inspired pair...I haven't even tried these damn shoes on and I already can't get enough.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post on Niketalk, takes away from the integrity of the forum.... bad move.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post on Niketalk, takes away from the integrity of the forum.... bad move.

It's not that serious. Just give it a rest. Why even post in this thread?

FTR. Nike ID has had Jordan's on the site to ID before (Jumpman Team Elite, Jumpman Pro, Alpha 1). Maybe not numbered Jordan's, but if the internet was at the point it is now, as popular, and as easily accessible. Not to mention having the resources for things like Nike ID back then as we do today, who's to say that the numbered Jordan's wouldn't be?

There are still iconic colourways for the Kobe signatures. And the options in Nike ID are limited by the selections they give you anyway. It's not an infinite amount of options. Plus, people constantly comment about how the new retro's diminish the quality of the numbered Jordan's. Atleast with Nike ID, someone can make something they like without potentially ruining a good pair of shoes by rubbing them with acetone and painting them with paint that can crack or chip after a handful of wears.

Back
Top Bottom