OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

not feeling alot of these preset camo options.  really want to make diff gradients using different color combinations.  they should also add more colors!  i so want to make a hornets cw 

not feeling alot of these preset camo options.  really want to make diff gradients using different color combinations.  they should also add more colors!  i so want to make a hornets cw 

Nahh... Still ain't feeling the gradient option. Thought I was but after messing with it I cant come up with anything worth copping. Don't know about this now.
ohwell.gif

Nahh... Still ain't feeling the gradient option. Thought I was but after messing with it I cant come up with anything worth copping. Don't know about this now.
ohwell.gif

wish you could make your own gradient and not these premade colors. hopefully that changes in the future

wish you could make your own gradient and not these premade colors. hopefully that changes in the future

Originally Posted by bruintaf

THIS...Hopefully when they let you use it (not just for a 24 hour window) there will be more options where you can make your own fade choosing your own colors. That would be nice, but for now this option is just ehhh.

Originally Posted by bruintaf

THIS...Hopefully when they let you use it (not just for a 24 hour window) there will be more options where you can make your own fade choosing your own colors. That would be nice, but for now this option is just ehhh.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

In my Locker:

Un-Sunsets

Un-Glass Blues

HAHAHAHA
roll.gif
 - basically like the Glass Blue pure trash - 

Nike Designer 1:  Hey these Kobes sell well now right?
Nike Designer 2:  Yes
Nike Designer 1: Alright I have an idea.  Lets make the ugliest color combination to see if they sell well, then we know we have them right where we want them.  I mean they only cost us like $0.30 per pair so even if it screws up we will still make our money back
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

In my Locker:

Un-Sunsets

Un-Glass Blues

HAHAHAHA
roll.gif
 - basically like the Glass Blue pure trash - 

Nike Designer 1:  Hey these Kobes sell well now right?
Nike Designer 2:  Yes
Nike Designer 1: Alright I have an idea.  Lets make the ugliest color combination to see if they sell well, then we know we have them right where we want them.  I mean they only cost us like $0.30 per pair so even if it screws up we will still make our money back
frown.gif
eyes.gif

That's like all the limited release color ways rolled up into one shoe.
laugh.gif
You got all those color ways for the price of one and a half.
roll.gif

That's like all the limited release color ways rolled up into one shoe.
laugh.gif
You got all those color ways for the price of one and a half.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Mugen-Inspiration behind your Hypebeastin' cw? 
laugh.gif
Seriously...if that crap was limited people would be ALL OVER THEM...hence the "Hypebeastin" name.

I know I'm in the minority but I think most of the ZKVI cw's are pure hot garbage. Glass Blues are the worst, closely followed by the 3D's, and the LA's and Sunset's are horribly executed BUT they are all limited so they will sell out quick and end up on fleabay for $250+!

Back
Top Bottom