OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Not a fan of the colors, the light grey scales might turn em off...
I'd go with a del sol base. The del sol could actually resemble both orange and yellow in a way.
Certain lighting changes the color hue for del sol
Yeah, the del sol looks like orange sometimes but I think it's just the eye... The del sol is the same del sol used in the heel cup of the Away Vs.  It's not the same del sol used in the V Rings and IV Rings.

I agree with "just the eye" but lighting does play a factor.
I really liked your gradient iD abstract. The fact you used all del sol and then went with a purple upper only with purp laces...
pimp.gif

And the 5Rings didn't have del sol if I recall correctly. I think the yellow was called midwest gold I think.

I think I might do an all del sol pair.

I agree with "just the eye" but lighting does play a factor.
I really liked your gradient iD abstract. The fact you used all del sol and then went with a purple upper only with purp laces...
pimp.gif

And the 5Rings didn't have del sol if I recall correctly. I think the yellow was called midwest gold I think.

I think I might do an all del sol pair.

I would love to ID a pair but I'm afraid I won't like them in person once they come..All of these pics are definitely helping though. Those Tar Heel ones are pretty fresh.

I would love to ID a pair but I'm afraid I won't like them in person once they come..All of these pics are definitely helping though. Those Tar Heel ones are pretty fresh.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Got my IDs a few days ago, really wanted something with a black on black upper..

Obviosly inspired by 11s like others, I like how they both have that crease on the midsole..
These came out out 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Got my IDs a few days ago, really wanted something with a black on black upper..

Obviosly inspired by 11s like others, I like how they both have that crease on the midsole..
These came out out 
pimp.gif

mater dei hs girls team all wearing ids tonight in the state championship....red/white grey...very nice..

mater dei hs girls team all wearing ids tonight in the state championship....red/white grey...very nice..

Back
Top Bottom