[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with what Kobe said to Dwight. Kobe is gonna keep it reap, he isn't there to kiss anyone's ***. Kobe pretty much challenged Dwight to step up to the plate. If Dwight walks away, we know that Dwight wasn't that guy LA needs. He walks away and we know that he's too weak minded to carry on the tradition of big men to play this game.

If Dwight stays, his image will improve in my eyes. It will show us that he is ready for the challenge; to learn from one of the best ever to play this game. No hard feelings if he does decide to play elsewhere.

Nothing wrong with what Kobe said to Dwight. Kobe is gonna keep it reap, he isn't there to kiss anyone's ***. Kobe pretty much challenged Dwight to step up to the plate. If Dwight walks away, we know that Dwight wasn't that guy LA needs. He walks away and we know that he's too weak minded to carry on the tradition of big men to play this game.

If Dwight stays, his image will improve in my eyes. It will show us that he is ready for the challenge; to learn from one of the best ever to play this game. No hard feelings if he does decide to play elsewhere.

Completely agree

FYI.. Lakers made an offer to Chris Copeland.. Likely will be matched by Knicks (no idea what the # is)

Kenyon Martin is on Lakers radar

Gotcha. Can't blame him for going for the money. Isn't he like in his late 20s already?

Lakers front office want Kenyon Martin now? :smh:

They had all season to sign this dude or someone like birdman. I don't see why they would be interested now.

These dudes are clueless.

I don't get why are the Lakers always interested in these bums? If they are so fascinated with them, they could do that all day down at Skid Row.

Steve deserves a ring. He seems like the type that wouldn't really mind if he didn't get one though.

Anyone want to guess how Dwight will make his announcement?

My guess: Twitter leading to his IG Video. Decked out in Adidas gear saying "All in for L.A" :smokin

Writings on the wall. Already contacted rockets tm barber. Agent started following rockets tm twitter page. Boys with harden and parsons. No state taxes. Less pressure. More lenient child support laws. Better quality strippers (allegedely, according to slim thug).
And yes, he will announce it on twitter, between the 5th and the 7th, and consequently get absolutely slandered on it. Just a gut feeling.

Just a gut feeling.

*not 100 percent SRS. But wouldnt shock me. At all.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom