[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Iguodala has signed with the Warriors. 4 years-$48 million.
they really have to move those expriring deals for draft picks if they still want DH. 

nows the time to really push for klay and barnes with any bogut deal. 

although this could be the deciding factor that DH is houston bound

There's no way the Warriors are out of the D12 sweepstakes :lol: Barnes ain't coming off the bench. Plus they still have Bogut's expiring contract :nerd:

The signing does make Barnes expendable (if they were to lose Klay, their team shooting would be less feared). :nerd:

There's no way the Warriors are out of the D12 sweepstakes
laugh.gif
Barnes ain't coming off the bench. Plus they still have Bogut's expiring contract
nerd.gif
over the cap, they have to trade either bogut, jefferson or biedrins.

buy i agree, barnes isnt coming off the bench. just shows that they value KLay a lot more

buy i agree, barnes isnt coming off the bench. just shows that they value KLay a lot more

Biedrens and Jefferson were traded to Utah I think. So they still have Boguts contract plus maybe an expendable player like Barnes :nerd: :nerd:

Biedrens and Jefferson were traded to Utah I think. So they still have Boguts contract plus maybe an expendable player like Barnes :nerd: :nerd:

lakers wont get both barnes and klay

but you guys better start making up houston sign and trade scenarios because thats the only place howard is headed.

how does two second round picks sound?

If we get Bogut/Barnes/Klay, I might cry.

Barnes and Klay are two guys I've wanted on LA for a while. If it actually happens......

If we get Bogut/Barnes/Klay, I might cry.

Barnes and Klay are two guys I've wanted on LA for a while. If it actually happens......
We have the same thinking.
plus we have our own pick in 2014.
Get rid of pau for a pick somehow at the deadline.
two picks, plus those two young guns, plus cap space, BRUH

[quote name="knightngale"]At this point I am just waiting for the front office to do some dumb move.[/quote]Nash for Biedrins :smokin

We may lose out on Dwight/Bron, but still LOT of cap space next year + reduced Kobe salary.

Maybe bring in Rondo? Love. LMA. :nerd: Wall. Have an actual first rounder to use. Maybe get another from GS. Wouldn't be the two max elites of Dwight/Bron, but solid 5-6 guys could be created.

And we meet them in the WCF.

We go to the Finals.
indifferent.gif
Our team is GARBAGE. Kobe will NEVER be the same. An 8th seed is wishful thinking. Some of you really embarrass me to be a Laker fan sometimes.
grin.gif
mean.gif

The ONLY chance we're seeing the WCF within next 2 seaons is if we tank this year like the Spurs in '97, cop Wiggins and Kobe comes back in '14 with some bionic Achilles and shoots 60% off nothing but mid-range fadeaways.

Last edited:
This time next year, maybe Dirk gets cut loose.

Another year at less money Pau, Dirk, Barnes, Kobe, Nash, Klay, #1 pick, Kelly, best shooting team in the league. And STILL cap space with lower value deals to the vets wanting one more chance.......

And we meet them in the WCF.

We go to the Finals.
:stoneface: Our team is GARBAGE. Kobe will NEVER be the same. An 8th seed is wishful thinking. Some of you really embarrass me to be a Laker fan sometimes. >D :smh:

The ONLY chance we're seeing the WCF within next 2 seaons is if we tank this year like the Spurs in '97, cop Wiggins and Kobe comes back in '14 with some bionic Achilles.

Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm.

This time next year, maybe Dirk gets cut loose.

Another year at less money Pau, Dirk, Barnes, Kobe, Nash, Klay, #1 pick, Kelly, best shooting team in the league. And STILL cap space with lower value deals to the vets wanting one more chance.......
Soooo.. the Lakers in '04?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom