[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think kobe was too real for dwight. dwight seems like the type of guy that will run away from confrontation. so when kobe spit that real to him, dwight was probbaly like "damn, this is not going to be fun. now i really got to get out of here." dwight is like a kid, he just wants to laugh, and have fun as opposed to getting serious and down to business.

for example, when shaq came to LA to win rings and wasnt winning any, his whole demeanor changed and he became easily pissed off on the court and played pissed off. he put the fear in opponents hearts with his ferociousness and killer mentality and thats what allowed him to go 110% beastmode and win trophies. dwight doesnt care about winning. he has half the heart shaq has. how dare he call himself "superman."

"The Tweet"
eek.gif

Soooooo this means it'll take beyond this weekend for him to announce? :nerd: :smh:

Gotta admit it's kinda comical now, its as if he wants to snatch that "leagues biggest villain" title away from bron

If dwight leaves lakers the media will be all up on him till he wins a title
If he stays, not so much imo but we all know that he ain't winning nothing if he leaves.
So dwight enjoy the rest of your life

I hope Kobe dunks on Dwight again if he leaves us.

I was having fantasies of such a thing this morning.

Imagine if he goes to the Warriors.
And we meet them in the WCF.
And it's game 7.
And the Lakers are down by 1.
And there's 5 seconds left.
Kobe takes the ball, crosses Steph over and permanently breaks his right ankle.
Goes towards the hoop.
Dwight comes to help.
Kobe jumps up anddddd....

BAM!
Posterizes Dwight with 0.1 seconds left on the clock. :wow:

We go to the Finals.
Dwight goes home crying.
:pimp:

Yes. Day Dreams can be very fun. :pimp: :smile:

its nice to live ina dream

Last edited by a moderator:

And it's game 7.
Goes towards the hoop.
Dwight comes to help.

BAM!
Posterizes Dwight with 0.1 seconds left on the clock.
eek.gif

We go to the Finals.
Dwight goes home crying.
pimp.gif

Yes. Day Dreams can be very fun.
pimp.gif
smile.gif
that was beautiful. repped.

its like he wants to wait till the last minute so we are screwed
yes and no.

the team will not panic if he decides to leave. the plan is to roll with what we have and save money.

the longer he prolongs his "decision" it only gives the Warriors more time to free up cap room, and sign him outright. meaning no s&T and no return in young players ( klay and/or barnes) 

DH will be the leagues villain for this and even more so if the warriors free up all that space and he signs in houston 

This dude gon drag this out as long as possible. :lol:

i think kobe was too real for dwight. dwight seems like the type of guy that will run away from confrontation. so when kobe spit that real to him, dwight was probbaly like "damn, this is not going to be fun. now i really got to get out of here." dwight is like a kid, he just wants to laugh, and have fun as opposed to getting serious and down to business.

for example, when shaq came to LA to win rings and wasnt winning any, his whole demeanor changed and he became easily pissed off on the court and played pissed off. he put the fear in opponents hearts with his ferociousness and killer mentality and thats what allowed him to go 110% beastmode and win trophies. dwight doesnt care about winning. he has half the heart shaq has. how dare he call himself "superman."

I love how Kobe approached it. None of that kissing his *** "We need you Dwight, stay here". Just straight to the point "Man up or bounce" attitude.

Last edited:

And it's game 7.
Goes towards the hoop.
Dwight comes to help.

BAM!
Posterizes Dwight with 0.1 seconds left on the clock. :wow:

We go to the Finals.
Dwight goes home crying.
:pimp:

Yes. Day Dreams can be very fun. :pimp: :smile:

View media item 482207

GS wants to land Dwight AND Iggy.

So right there, right now, you DEMAND both Klay and Barnes. Take Bogut and maybe a #1 and let them have Dwight.

I rather them deal with Steph ankles, Dwight mentality, Iggy non shooter, than the upside Steph/Klay/Barnes can provide for next 7-8 years.

Yea at this point, It looks like D12 is GS bound, with the signing of iggy, it seems as if they're ready to unload HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom