[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt believe in the lakers either with antoni, jim, and a kobe who will still be thinking hes the man 3 years from now... lol

i dont ever see kobe thinking hes lost a step meaning hes always going to regard himself as the man on this team and shoot whenever he pleases...even when hes not the same kobe as he was in younger years

he will never accept a lesser role
Kobe was easily the best player on the team and easily top 5 in the league this year. Howard was the one who was unimpressive, which could be due to injury, etc. I don't see why Kobe should take a lesser role, when he was the main reason for them getting into the playoffs. I actually thought this was one of his best years in recent memory. He looked much healthier and younger. The injury is a whole different issue though, and no one knows what's going to happen with him now. 

I'm just tired of hearing Howard's excuse of D'antoni etc. I'm not a supporter of the coach, but the Lakers never ran his system, and Howard got the second most post touches in the league behind Al Jefferson, yet he was just average in terms of post efficiency. The playoffs showcased the Lakers force feeding Howard in the post and what happened? He constantly picked up dumb offensive fouls and I even remembering him having issues posting up Matt Bonner on a few occasions. Yes Matt Bonner. I'm not saying the Lakers should've beat the Spurs with such a depleted roster, but I think a superstar player, a legit superstar player, can win one game in a playoff series, or at least showcase some sort of dominance. He did neither.  I don't get his obsession with the post up when he isn't even that efficient with it. He's actually much better at the pick and roll, statistically speaking. 

Losing Howard is a much bigger blow to the Lakers on the defensive end than it is offensively. I think Pau at center is great for the Lakers, IF he can stay healthy, which is a big if. However, defensively he has regressed drastically because of age, injuries etc. 

Now he's back to 50/50

Dwight will Dwight.

Things will Never, Never, Never change.

Hahaha oh god, I can't believe he's doing this to the Lakers, Laker fans, and city of Los Angeles. He had balls doing it to Orlando but god damn, he's got some major balls doing it to the most historical franchise in the NBA.

Wow, never surprises me. Tis is hilarious lol

ESPN. Chris Broussard
First Cuban has lost it signing Calderon for $29 mil, then Dwight has lost it and Broussard has lost it as well
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly at this point don't give a damn about the waffling. All that will be water under the bridge if he actually comes back and D'Antoni is subsequently let go.

what else can you possibly expect from dwight coward?

he should be banished from the league for wasting EVERYONE'S time and money

Now he's back to 50/50

Dwight will Dwight.

Things will Never, Never, Never change.

Hahaha oh god, I can't believe he's doing this to the Lakers, Laker fans, and city of Los Angeles. He had balls doing it to Orlando but god damn, he's got some major balls doing it to the most historical franchise in the NBA.

Wow, never surprises me. Tis is hilarious lol

he probably thought he could do a sign and trade and he thought he was getting his money too going to houston but found out he couldnt do a sign and trade due to the new cba(pmatic said this) rules....

so now hes undecided

just a guess

is one year really that important to a guy making 20 mil a year?

The fact that he even flew back to LA I knew then this was from over.

Houston has a problem now.

Cue JT's Holy Grail Hook :lol:

Dawg, I was singing that as I was clicking back into this thread :rofl:

And on Dwight though, I remember it was all about the winning and the history, now its about the money. Like most players nowadays live by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom