[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closure. Finally, this dude is off my team. Its just a shame we were all denied harrison barnes or klay thompson.

rockets aint about to win ish.

Clips still better, so is okc, gsw will be that much better, san antonio will still be in the mix obviously, memphis is still better.

So we'll be down this year, but Lakers will be back.

Meh, peace out Dwight. I wanted you to stay and eventually be the guy, but looks like you can't handle it. Glad to see you take your excess baggage out of LA.

I say keep pau, let him operate the post solo, add some bench pieces, and ride out the year.

So what now laker fans? Im not upset about Dwight leaving "us" but i hoped we got something in return....

With a majority of the "serviceable" FA out now, where do we go? Tank for 2014?

I mean Kobe is going to be hurt for the majority of the year, I dont see any point in rushing him back now, with no LEGITIMATE shot at winning anything but an early exit from the playoffs. For once I hate the expectations that are placed on this franchise (Kobe). But i take it when we are winning gotta take it when we are handed L's...

no point in amnestying anyone now.. MWP and Pau both with 1 year left.. should have done it last year to MWP and then went and got younger this year, hindsight is 20/20

With ALL that said, I hope Dwight the best, dudes a clown and will NEVER EVER win one. His best shot was in GS but obvious he isnt about "winning" imo... I digress lets enjoy this weekend LAKESHOW

That's Y'ALL boy :lol:

Glad LA let him walk and didn't allow him to get that 130, take that 88 and play half hearted elsewhere

Closure. Finally, this dude is off my team. Its just a shame we were all denied harrison barnes or klay thompson.
No you can't have them
Leave the bay alone, we have waited so long to have a contender since they blew our team up after beating the mavericks that year

i think its a good thing the lakers did not end up with dwight. 118 million for a guy that is immature and holes in his game? the lakers will be better off. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon.

Now it's officially official?
nerd.gif
Its officially official about it being officially official.

i think its a good thing the lakers did not end up with dwight. 118 million for a guy that is immature and holes in his game? the lakers will be better off. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon.

Exactly. Not worth max money..not worth the headache. Major holes in post gm and fts plus the drama....this dude peaked 3 yrs ago.

Los Angeles Lakers - welcome to the era of Jim Buss. At least Orlando got something in a trade for him - the Lakers got nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom