[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn all that, you get his *** in here. Smooth things over and move forward. You have a great piece to build around, enter the LeBron sweepstakes and have a chance to compete next season if the entire squad is healthy.

GET HIS *** SIGNED. FIRE PRINGLES.

I know he's going to Houston. This **** is frustrating tho.

Last edited:
The fact that he even flew back to LA I knew then this was from over.

Houston has a problem now.
He does not want to play for MDA. That's blatantly obvious. The Lakers are being extremely stupid keeping MDA here when he is not wanted. 

omfg hes like the stage 5 clinger ex girlfriend who breaks up with u and just calls u back the nxt week saying she misses u. damn just let us move on already bro.

but on the other hand,

so ur telling me theres a chance...
pimp.gif

This is the Kobe trade demand x Pau trade day times infinity. :lol:

I'm exhausted. Call me when 2014 gets here. :lol:

:lol: Man at this point they should just rescind his contract offer. He probably decided to go to the Rockets and then realized the Lakers wouldn't let him do a sign and trade and he couldn't get his full 5 years and had second thoughts. If you don't wanna be here then get the f*** out :lol: Like Kobe said he doesn't want to have to convince him that he wants to be here; his heart needs to be in it. Clearly, it wasn't.

y'all are really getting frustrated?

they're rumors... I don't know why people get riled when the athlete/franchise doesn't say anything.

kinda like d Rose in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom