[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight really gave up on this team without it being fully healthy. That's just pathetic.

Going to Houston it'll be a lot less pressure and he can finally just have "fun."

I don't think it has to do with Kobe I think it's more so MDA system an him wanting Phil Jackson which altered his decision really

What's funny is, hell never make that hollywood money now :lol:
people don't want this phony in movies.

Kobe unfollowed Dwight and posted a pic of him and basedPau in IG.
laugh.gif
My man Mamba 
pimp.gif

maybe not the same player...

but they're stats are similar at that age...

Dwight ain't touching shaq... but defensively Dwight >>> shaq... by the smallest of hairs...

this can be an upgraded 08 or 09 magic team (whenever they made the finals)

snipers all around... a guy that can pass and create .. get to the free throw line...

push up defense because you have an anchor..

stats may be similar but they were not close offensively and defensively at that age

Kobe was a great defender during the 2001-2002 season and Harden does not really play defense. Harden is worse at ballhogging than Kobe even though he was awarded with 200 more free throws than 23 year old Bryant :x

Play making and ability to create their own basket is also not close due to Kobe's height and ball handling. Not to mention the difference in athleticism.

You make it sound as if Harden will improve his game exponentially like Kobe did.

Dwight being better than Shaq defensively. Some of y'all need to stay in General. Howard quit on the team during the season. Its going to be a long year but at least they won't have to commit to this diva.

stats may be similar but they were not close offensively and defensively at that age

Kobe was a great defender during the 2001-2002 season and Harden does not really play defense. Harden is worse at ballhogging than Kobe even though he was awarded with 200 more free throws than 23 year old Bryant :x

Play making and ability to create their own basket is also not close due to Kobe's height and ball handling. Not to mention the difference in athleticism.

You make it sound as if Harden will improve his game exponentially like Kobe did.
hell stay the same player.
force his way into the paint and bump into players for a call.
and that step back three for a game winner that he tries. (And misses)
harden is maybe 20% of the player Kobe was in his prime.

:lol: I been wanting this...never was sold on dwight (although I do agree he is the best 5 in the game)
dude's game is not what I would want as a "franchise player"...too many weaknesses
anyways though Lakers will be back within a year in contending form...it's just what we do, and we got $$$$ too

damn, when i saw gsw swung that trade for iggy, i was hoping he'd go up there so we could nab barnes and klay :lol:

oh well.

$30 million bet? You sure Dwight? That's some serious baby momma money you're going to lose :lol:

Looks like Pau going to play the 5 with Jordan Hill the 4, Kelly backing him up. Are the Lakers looking at any 3's right now?

Tanking? Kobe aint doin that...

It could be him and 11 NBADL bums and he won't tank the season. He believes he could still win with that team. He's crazy like that 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom