[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still pissed. I'm drinking my sorrow a** at the bar with this bad news.
I knew he was gonna leave but I had some little faith inside ke saying that he will

What now lakers fans? What every happens I still rep the purple and gold!

I am still pissed. I'm drinking my sorrow a** at the bar with this bad news.
I knew he was gonna leave but I had some little faith inside ke saying that he will

What now lakers fans? What every happens I still rep the purple and gold!

It'll be okay brother. Lakers will prevail, eventually.

We might have to suffer through some mediocre years. I'm talking about back-to-back first round sweeps. :smh:

It'll be okay brother. Lakers will prevail, eventually.

We might have to suffer through some mediocre years. I'm talking about back-to-back first round sweeps.
mean.gif
Lakers will win a ring before dwight wins one.

I know it 
laugh.gif

On some dan gilbert comic sans steez.

"We've seen this before from teams, in fact, in recent history we've seen this. A team looks good on paper, but the wins don't just pile up the way you think they would. is it the coach? Has the team just not had enough time to gel? new superstar problems?"

we heard this all year.

Houston's turn. Watch. :wink:

"We've seen this before from teams, in fact, in recent history we've seen this. A team looks good on paper, but the wins don't just pile up the way you think they would. is it the coach? Has the team just not had enough time to gel? new superstar problems?"

we heard this all year.

Houston's turn. Watch.
wink.gif
I can't wait,

I hope it crashes and burns, and dwight is blamed for everything 
laugh.gif

we heard this all year.

Houston's turn. Watch. :wink:

Looking forward to this.

Dwight thinks he can run from his problems. If it happens again in Houston, it's probably time to consider that you're the cause of the problem :lol:

3 teams in 3 years... not really that great for his legacy.

Last edited:
[quote name="SithLord22"]I'm not even mad. I'm excited for our team's future :pimp:[/quote]I'm w/ you... Sith.

I just don't wanna go throught another 05-7 again. Those years were tough. Idk even now what's next for us. Oblivious next year will be huge but man. This sucks
Dwight just spit on the whole lakers organization and he really doesn't care about us fan. I'm glad the great late (RIP) jerry buss isnt here to see this. Buss worked hard to get his lakers the best guys

Wonder if we amnesty Ron and trade Pau/Nash for any assets we can find.

Save money this year and try to add a piece or two for next year.

And at this point, get Morris and Goudelock back in here.

Mitch can't try to reach for anything this year, use the pick in the top 3-5-10 range, not try to win 44 games and get the 14th pick.

Do what Boston did, sell and start NOW. Get a jump on 2014 offseason with at worst an extra asset or two.

I just don't wanna go throught another 05-7 again. Those years were tough. Idk even now what's next for us. Oblivious next year will be huge but man. This sucks
Dwight just spit on the whole lakers organization and he really doesn't care about us fan. I'm glad the great late (RIP) jerry buss isnt here to see this. Buss worked hard to get his lakers the best guys
we cant contend for a title every year, imo its better to "05-07" a few years to rebuild and contend for titles rather than spend the next 5 years as 4-5th seeds not going anywhere

this always darkest before the dawn 

Overall, I say good for Dwight. He dropped Kobe who he obviously feels is dead weight and left the Lakers high and dry. He did things on his terms and did it his way, more power to him.

[quote name="Deuce King"]Overall, I say good for Dwight. He dropped Kobe who he obviously feels is dead weight and left the Lakers high and dry. He did things on his terms and did it his way, more power to him.[/quote]Lets, uuhhh, let's just see how things play out before you go reveling in what you are prematurely taking as a glorious Laker loss. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom