[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
while we would have been a better team with him, my least favorite laker of all time is gone 
pimp.gif

so happy i dont have to watch this scrub throw bricks at the backboard for another season

nope.

Shaq in his prime is ARGUABLY the best center ever.

I'm not saying whole career, but in his prime, shaq was so goddamn dominate its not even funny. He could not be stopped.

Dwight has about as many posts moves as joel anthony.

yeah dwights a defensive presence, 3 defensive player of the year awards, but this is a different dwight, he's off back surgery, and I don't think he'll ever return to that.
lol... didnt i just say dwight wasnt touching shaq?

like... i LITERALLY posted that...
stats may be similar but they were not close offensively and defensively at that age

Kobe was a great defender during the 2001-2002 season and Harden does not really play defense. Harden is worse at ballhogging than Kobe even though he was awarded with 200 more free throws than 23 year old Bryant
sick.gif

Play making and ability to create their own basket is also not close due to Kobe's height and ball handling. Not to mention the difference in athleticism.

You make it sound as if Harden will improve his game exponentially like Kobe did.
you make it seem like he cant.

hell, you make it seem like harden cant get better... as if he peaked...

lets keep in mind that the guy is 23 years old...  

Kobe's height and ball handling?

Harden plays point guard majority of the game... lmaoooo... and he's ONE AND A HALF INCHES SHORTER than kobe and weighs the same... lollll..

i'm not even going to debate kobe b/c honestly, people believe the man can do no wrong, never did wrong... and no one on this planet can even sniff his shadow..

i think laker fans are running from the truth but the fact is Dwight has a much better chance of winning a ring before kobe...

he goes to houston, block shots, dunks, let the perimeter players do their thing... and they start winning games, its a wrap.

Harden plays point guard majority of the game... lmaoooo... and he's ONE AND A HALF INCHES SHORTER than kobe and weighs the same... lollll..

i'm not even going to debate kobe b/c honestly, people believe the man can do no wrong, never did wrong... and no one on this planet can even sniff his shadow..

i think laker fans are running from the truth but the fact is Dwight has a much better chance of winning a ring before kobe...

he goes to houston, block shots, dunks, let the perimeter players do their thing... and they start winning games, its a wrap.
Harden isn't EVER sniffing kobes career. 

period.

Just stop man please stop. 

Harden isn't EVER sniffing kobes career. 

period.
change the subject.....

compare a 23 yeard guy to a 35 year old first ballot hall of famer...

makes sense...

and i'm the foolish one for thinking harden cant average 26 ppg for the next three years... b/c he done it once already...

my bad.

just.. no.. i refuse to get into this..

any person who knows basketball, knows and can see that harden wont ever sniff kobes career.

period, not eem going reply anymore.

Last edited:
Lol..is this a real topic of conversation? From skillset to potential legacy????? Man oh man.

change the subject.....

makes sense...

and i'm the foolish one for thinking harden cant average 26 ppg for the next three years... b/c he done it once already...

my bad.
James Hardin could very well average 26 or more a game but he still wouldn't be better than Kobe was at the same age. Kobe played the complete game. James Hardin does not. It's not even really that hard to understand.

change the subject.....

makes sense...

my bad.

James Hardin could very well average 26 or more a game but he still wouldn't be better than Kobe was at the same age. Kobe played the complete game. James Hardin does not. It's not even really that hard to understand.
Harden is better at bringing the ball down low and getting those stupid fouls.

Post gm. Footwork. Left hand. Rt hand. Body control. Step backs. Fades. Crossovers. Instincts. Bball iq. Clutchness. Killer instincts. All superior.

Comparing James Harden to Kobe shows you how unappreciated Kobe really is.

Dwight and Harden can be the new version of Kobe/Shaq.

If they were playing against Div III College teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom